Wrong number -22

Jungkook future husband

Taehyung you are already so beautiful
You don't need to do anything anymore
Ur the name of perfection
You born perfect

Taehyung

Are you drunk?
Why are you texting rubbish

Jungkook future husband

It's Morning 8am
I thought you need to hear some facts

Taehyung

Really?
You are so FUCKING CHEESY

Jungkook future husband

I LOVE IT THO

Taehyung

YOU ASSHOLE
YOU ARE SO ANNOYING

Jungkook future husband

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING!!!

Taehyung

WHEN DID I?
UR DRUNK!

Jungkook future husband

You are still shouting

Taehyung

IM NOT!

Jungkook future husband

Just turn the fucking cap off

Taehyung

Oh sorry

Seen✔️8:05am

Taehyung put his phone on table, Few hours later he will he will be with Jungkook.

It was already Sunday and he promised Jungkook he will go to date with Jungkook no matter what.

"what the hell are you smiling at?" Jimin asked in a suspecious way, he never saw his best friend smiling on phone.

"No I'm not" Taehyung said while coughing lightly.

"I saw with my both of my eyes, and who gave you that bracelet?" Taehyung looked at his wrist , he wore that bunny bracelet which Jungkook gifted him.

"Umm..."

"Are you dating someone? And I Don't know?????" Jimin asked while putting his hand on Tae's chest.

Jimin felt something was wrong about his friend because Taehyung never behaved like that.

"Jimin I forgot to tell you, There was something"

After Taehyung confessed all things to Jimin , Jimin was too shocked to say something.

"REALLY!!!!! FINALLY MY BEST FRIEND IS GOING TO DATE SOMEONE!!" Jimin shouted and started to clap his hands like baby.

"Are you happy? It's a fake date" Taehyung asked Jimin like he was not interested in this date.

"Obviously! I would love to see my bff dating someone but problem is......"
Jimin paused.

"My parents" Taehyung looked at Jimin with puppy eyes.

Taehyung was scared if his parents got to know he was going to date then something would go wrong.