Chapter 3: Getting Job

Third person's P.O.V

Tanya woke up the next day at 8am she was sure she was going to be late as Mr Whites job starts in an hour.
A smile plastered on her face as she realised that she was no longer working for him, but for Maxwell

"I have another hour to sleep, let me go back to my dreams", she said
Just as her head hit the pillow, she rose up again
"Shoot, I haven't called the hospital in two days to check on mom", "She must be so devastated to have a daughter like me". Tanya said as tears started to form in her eyes.

A sudden knock at the front door made Tanya wipe hear tears. She went to see who would knock  early in the morning.
Shock was all you could see on her face
"L-Luke, what are you doing here", she said as her voice cracked.
"Can't I see my beautiful girlfriend", Luke said with a stupid grin on his face.
"Luke, I found you sleeping with my ex-bestfriend, what makes you think that we're still together". Tanya said as newfound tears started falling on her face.
"Babydoll, it's not my fault that you sex deprived me".
Luke stated and started moving closer to Tanya who had no words but slammed the door in his face before he could reach her.

"It's also not my fault that you want to have sex at the wrong times, always" she said as she entered the shower.
She stripped her clothes off and turned the shower to a very hot temperature.

"Why is it you have to ask for sex when it's that time of the month, when I'm frustrated with mom's hospital Bill's, when we have an arguement, when I'm not feeling well". Tanya said while sobbing as the water kept running down on her face.
"What makes you think that sex can solve all our problems", she screamed as she still couldn't believe that he would show up to her doorstep like everything is right even though he cheated on her.
The person she trusted the most, the person she told secrets to, the person she told every single detail about her life. That person was Evelyn, her ex bestfriend.

Tanya got out of the shower and started ramaging through her wardrobe to find a decent outfit for her new job.

The outift

The outift

After finding what to where. She ate a sandwich on her way out and it was 9:15.
She get a cab and went to the big company.
She was nervous as she didn't know anyone from there.

It was 9:45. In one breath Tanya entered the building.
She was shocked at how gorgeous it was. Pictures of all famous models, paintings by the wealthiest artists.
"Wow", she muttered to herself.
Just then a ginger haired woman came to Tanya.
"Excuse me Miss, but what can I help you with. I've never seen you here before". She said
"My name is Mrs Williams" she said
"Uuum, nice to meet you Mrs Williams, I came for an interview for position of Mr. Maxwell's PA". Tanya said

Just then a blonde petite girl walked in holding a cup on coffee and gave Tanya and Mrs Williams a snarky look before turning to them and said
"Trevor doesn't need a PA, when I'm his assistant and his Girlfriend". She said

Just then Trevor himself came into the building and said
"Emily, you are just my assistant and you will never be my girlfriend".
Emily gave him an angry face and walked off.
"Ms Anderson, shall we?" He asked motioning to the elevator.

They reached his office and saw Emily waiting for them inside.
"Trevor baby are you really hiring a PA"
"Am I not good enough in bed", she said
"Emily get out will yah", "I have important work to do than dealing with your whining"
Trevor said

Emily stormer out of Trevor's office leaving the two in the office
"Your resumè Ms Anderson", Trevor stated
Tanya handed him the file and he opened it
"Tanya Olivia Anderson, what a nice name you have Tanya" Trevor said
Tanya felt sparks at the way her name fell out of his mouth so elegantly.
"Thank you Mr Max--", Tanya was cut off
"Call me Trevor or anything you like Baby girl", Trevor said while smirking at Tanya.

Tanya felt the heat rising on  her cheeks.
"Tanya, go to your desk and start dealing with those files", Trevor stated motioning to the desk at the corner of the office.
Tanya quietly started her work and when she was done it was lunch time.
She headed for the door when Trevor spoke
"Where are you going babygirl?"
"I'm  going to find something to eat in the cafeteria", She replied
"Why find something to eat when you can eat me"  Trevor stated

Tanya didn't know what to do so she quickly closed the door on him and went out to find something to munch on.