Chapter 4:A Sign

Tanya's P.O.V

After lunch the day seemed to end well.
Tanya tried every way to avoid talking to Trevor.

It was currently 9pm and Tanya couldn't find a cab at this hour. She thought of walking to her apartment and finally decided to do so.
As she was a few feet away from the building Trevor's car stopped.
"Hey, come in I'll drop you off" he said.
I wanted to refuse but it seems like I've been refusing a lot.
"Sure". We drove in comfortable silence until he reached my apartment.
"Uum, thank you for dropping me off" I spoke.
"No worries baby girl" he said.

As I was leaving the car, Trevor held my hand and I looked at him. I swear I could see a glint of passion in his eyes.
"Uuum Trevor what are you doing", I asked.
"What I should have done before", he started moving closer to me and before I knew it he lips were on mine.

I was shocked, I didn't know to be angry that my new boss is performing the same thing my previous boss did or I should reciprocate the kiss.
My thought were dismissed when he pulled away. He stared at me and I stared back with no of us saying anything, as if we were trying to tell each other something using our eyes.

"I should go", I said trying to leave the car as it was becoming suffocating for me
"Goodnight baby girl" he said in a deep voice before giving me a peck on my lips.

I ran into my apartment unlocked the door.
I didn't know how feel about it. I didn't want him to stop neither did I want him to do it.
"Aaaarrgh", I groaned in frustration. How
was I supposed to go to work tomorrow.

The only way to forget about this was a hot shower. I quickly stripped and went under the steaming water. I took my strawberry body wash and applied in over my skin. After the shower I did my night routine.
I called the hospital to see how my mom is doing. They said you should visit because my mom's condition is getting worse.
I got to bed and immediately dozed off

The next day

Waking up to the sound of my alarm
I got ready and grabbed some breakfast
I reached work and kept my head down I didn't want to face Emily yet. I had gotten Trevor coffee and croissant for his morning breakfast. Apparently Emily fed him her body which is definitely not a proper way to start the day.

I didn't knock when I reached his office since I worked in there. What I didn't expect was to see a brunette on her knees sucking the life out of his member.

I closed the door as tears started falling. I didn't know how to feel. 1 day he saved me the next he kissed me, I thought we were getting somewhere. That's the curse of kissing a billionaire playboy.

"So this is how rich men play with girls", I said while sobbing in the toilet.
I should have never thought that something  would work out, Especially after the kiss I swear that man uses lip balm on his lips.

"Hhmm", I let out a breathe I never knew I was holding.
I quickly fixed my makeup and dress and I left to go to the office.
On my way there I bumped into Emily.
"Hey you bitch watch were your going, I don't want and pests on my dress", she said through gritted teeth.
I didn't want to cause a fight so I just said "sorry" and left.

Once I reached the office. I knocked and he said come in.
He was back in his uniform and the brunette was gone.
"Why are you late for work?", he questioned me.
"Excuse me, you were busy with a girl in here", I said

"So", Trevor said.

"So, that's all you got", I said

"Yeah, what does is matter to you. It's not like your my girlfriend or have feelings for me", he said.
"Dude it's not about feelings or girlfriend", "it's about where and when you do it".
"You could've at least did it in your car, or in the bedroom", I said point to the closed door which led to the bedroom.
"Who are you to tell me orders of where I should have sex. Plus office sex is amazing", he said

I couldn't believe this man. I hurriedly went to my desk and started organizing his schedule and realised he has a meeting in 30 mins.

"Uuum, Trevor you have a meeting in 30 with the board to discus about which models your cutting off this year"
"Ok, call Emily to assist me to the meeting, you finish your work you didn't do while you were late", he said.
Looking at the pile in front of me I went to grab of coffee to refresh my brain.
Sitting back in my chair I started working on the minor projects before heading to the bigger ones.

Thank God, I'm done. 7pm I need to go drink some water before I head home.
On my way out Trevor stopped me and said
"Tanya, do you want to get dinner?",
"No", I responded
"Why not?", Trevor asked
"Because I'm not hungry",
"Are you sure?", he asked again
"Yes"

Just then my Tommy grumbled.
"Seems like stomach says otherwise", Trevor pointed
"Where and what time", I said to not embarrass myself more.
"You'll see and right now, let's go".