Chapter 6: His house

Tanya's P.O.V

Waking up with a pounding headache, I opened my eyes to check my surroundings.
Black and gold are the only colours present with a tint of grey.
'Wherever I am, this person likes dark colours', I thought to myself.

The room had a massive glass, which covered one side of the room. The room was coved in black walls with a few to no wall pictures. The ceiling had shiny starlights that shone at night. There was a big chandelier in the middle of the room.
A Queen Sized bed where I sat was placed in the middle of the room close to the wall opposite the glass to show the view of the city lights from up here. There was a side table on each side of the
of the bed.

 There was a side table on each side of the of the bed

Looking around me were my clothes and shoes.
I looked at myself, and I was only in my undies.
Whoever changed me knows how to make a girl sleep comfortably. But WAIT, hold up who could've changed me, Who's mansion is this???.
Looking to my right, I realised that the other side had been messed up showing that someone slept there......What could that mean, did we have the........... There is no way I would be too drunk to do that. Maybe he forced me and is now trying to keep me as a side chick. Hell, nuh. I gotta see who this mysterious person is!!

Standing up, I almost fell flat on my face, but two large arms held me from falling. The fresh cologne of an aftershave engulfed my nostrils.
I recognised the manly scent immediately. I could tell that my legs were still weak and sore from yesterday's events.
"You okay?" he started. "Yes, thank you. I can manage now, "I replied, getting out of his arms and sitting on the bed.
Right after a bad odour reeked from me  Alcohol to be exact.
"Uuuuh, can I take a shower now?" I asked him.
"Sure, it's in that room, I'll ask Emily to bring you some comfortable clothes that will fit you, "he said softly

Nodding at his response, I took small steps to the bathroom when he spoke again. "You look like you need help, I can bathe you, sweetheart."
My cheeks turned a brighter shade of pink from him, mentioning us together bathing
"No thanks, I'm alright by myself," I responded, rushing to close the door before he came any closer.
Stepping into the black marble shower, my body instantly relaxed to the sound of water droplets falling to the floor where my feet stood

After such a sensual bath with his shampoos and body wash, I took a robe and wrapped it around my body.
I exited the bathroom to find Trevor in the room sitting watching my every move.