Chapter 10: Bedroom assault 2

Trevor's P.O.V

She is so adorable, i really wanna make her mine i thought to myself. I could see my parents house behind the large amount of trees, they lived about 10km out of the city.I wonder how this meeting is going to be this time.

"Oh shit!!", She says shocked
"Mom, Dad, this is Tanya", I say entangling my arm with hers.
She looks at me surprised with the sudden contact, I just flash her a reassuring smile.
"Ooooo, so this is the tenth bitch that you have brought here, I wonder how many rounds she lasts", both my parents say while laughing at their own joke. I really didn't want this day to end like this. I look at Tanya and she looks emotionless. I wonder how she was feeling, but I doubt it was anything good.

My parents looked like a kindhearted couple from the outside but deep down, they were ruthless killers, had no mercy, no second chances. That's how i grew up into a powerful but deadly man. I was forced to kill and man who had betrayed my father at the age of 8, ever since then a gun, knife, axe, hammer, pliers, all tools you never expect to be used on a human, those were my toys. My first birthday gift was a gun and I have used it more than hundred time. i was taught to be cold and ruthless but the figure besides me is making me feel emotions i have never felt before nor do I wanna feel them.

"Tanya, do you still want to eat dinner with my parents?", I ask worriedly.
"Yes, but let me introduce myself first", she says
"Nice to meet you, Mr&Mrs Maxwell. I'm Tanya, Trevor's assistant and I assure you, I'm not more than his workmate not his bitch", she say. I'm kinda hurt how she only sees me as her boss but I love her courage, no other girl would've spoke to my parents with such boldness.
"Mmmmh, I like her", my mother says
"Shall we?", I say wanting to not stand outside for too long.

We enter the house and head straight to the dining table, I pull a chair for Tanya and she gladly sits her bottom on the chair. I sit next to her and the waiters start bringing in the food. Always extravagant, that's how my parents live. I am an only child so I'm not more than a mere asset they can't afford to lose. They pester me to find a woman who is strong and capable of taking over the family business incase I die.

After filling our plates we start eating, Tanya is quietly picking her food. I guess she's not comfortable enough to eat with my parents. I need to get out of here.
"Mom, Dad, Tanya and I are going to head upstairs for some business related issues", I say not caring whether what I said is believable enough. I take Tanya's arm and start walking towards the elevator. We enter and the doors close, I'm getting horny having Tanya standing so close to me alone, I feel like fucking but this ain't the right time for that, I say to myself. The doors open leading to a hallway on my bedroom floor. We walk to the big double doors and I unlock them with my key that I always carry. Entering the fully furnished room, I take off my coat and open the winery cabinet. i take out some whiskey and pour some into my glass. The burning sensation fills me up. I look at Tanya and she's just looking at the room like she's worshiping it
"You want some?", I ask her. "No thanks, I don't drink", She replies.

I walk up to her and get close to her face, I wanna kiss those lips..........

Tanya's P.O.V

He approaches me, his cologne suffocating me. He looks at me and I SWEAR he looks soo damn sexy right now. Immediately he attacks my lips, i can smell the whiskey from his lips and the mint smell from him. Not thinking twice about my actions i give in without even fighting. His kiss was hungry and aggressive, I was a bit slow but I just hope he didn't notice. I feel his hands roam around my body. OMG, is it what I think is about to happen. SEX!!!!
Suddenly he pulls aways he strips right in-front of me what the actual fuck
"Strip", he demands. I look at his bold statement to check if he was actually talking to me or what. Turns out he was being serious.I blindly agree and strip but leave myself in my bra and panties only.
"Take off everything Tanya", he says
"No", I say
"Then get on your knees"
Once i'm on my knees he motions me to his dick and boyyyy was that a beast. I knew what he wanted but was I going to give it to him? nuhh. I looked at him one more time and smiled, I stood up. He looked really hungry but I wasn't going to give in. He pushes me on the bed and slowly gets on top. I had no control over my own body, was it because I wanted this to?, maybe we'll see........

Trevor starts kissing me again with the same energy, I could feel his tongue explore the deep depths of my mouth while having a tongue twisting battle with my tongue. Lord this feels amazing. His hands go to my boobs and he starts teasing me, he puts one hand in my bra and the other to unclip the bra from the back. He harshly squeezed my nipple, "I moan". Leaving my lips and after successfully unclipping my bra he moves over to my breasts. Feeling his wet tongue on my nipples felt soo damn good, he caresses the right boob while his mouth savages my left boob.Moaning from right to left, I was a moaning mess.
"Yes Tanya, keep moaning for daddy", he says
He sucks on my nipple and soon enough he's done with both boobs.

He heads overs down to my pussy, the place needing him the most. His tongue brushes across my panties and goes over to my thighs. AAAARGGH, he wasn't going where I needed him most. I was starting to get frustrated so i took matters into my own hands. My hands go down to his head and just as i was about to pull him to my pussy, his big hands hands grab mine,
"Not so fast kitty, I'm getting there."Please, I cry through a moan", he approved and slowly used his finger dipping it inside my pussy, checking how wet I was. He gave me an approved looked and dipped his finger back inside my pussy. Feeling all the corners and the depths of my pussy, he fucks me with his finger, he adds another one and I moan out of pleasure and he adds a third finger. I scream, felt so painful but pleasurable at the same time. "TRE--V---OR, OOOO-- PLEASE--AAAH--DON--DON'T STOP--OOO--AAH---", I moan his fingers felt soo good. He pulls out his fingers soaked in my pussy juices and put them in his mouth tasting me. he kisses me making my taste my own juices. His tongue was the next to attack my pussy, that's exactly I was craving, his hot wet tongue licks all my juices with my panties on the side. he sucks my clit harshly making me moan hard, his tongue circles around my clit sucking, licking me out till I reach the verge. His tongue enters my pussy in one motion. "OOOOOAAAHHHHHH", I moan, he smiled with his face buried between my legs, he starts his licking all the juices that were about to come out , I was experiencing heaven at this moment. I couldn't hold anymore of his torture and was about to hit my climax.

"OOOOO---AAAAAAAHHH, I'm about to cum"

"Cum for me", He says. I cum on his face and he starts licking all the cum. I felt all my body muscles ease as the feeling of releasing that ball of energy.

Trevor stands up and kisses me, he carries me to the ensuite bathroom and wets a towel, he starts cleaning me and soon we are both dressed and once we reach the door he say in a whisper near my ear...

"You're mine, teroso and I'm never letting you go". My heart fluttered at those dominant words and i peck him on the chick. I don't know what that is supposed to mean but I felt like doing that. I open the door and I'm met with his mom looking at the both of us...