Chapter 9: Bedroom Assault

The following week. Friday

As usual, I got up at 9am since Trevor said there wasn't much work and the work was usually done by Emily. He also stated that the major projects for the next 6 months had been covered so there wasn't much to do except attending some business parties happening the following month. Today is 27 July and on 3 August was the first party of the year, Celebrating new investors and business partners. The theme was Ball dance and colours were in all dark shades. I was determined to look elegant.

Walking up to our bedroom to watch some
Netflix while Trevor is working in his study. Holding the door knob
"Tanya, could you come here real quick", I heard him shout from the other side of the hall. I knocked on the door before entering to look at his study full of papers everywhere. Stacks of files on his desk. I look over to where he was seated and saw him sitting while resting his eyes. His hair was disheveled in a way he looked like a God with his sharp jaw line. A few buttons were undone showing his chiseled chest and a fee abs. I couldn't help but gawk at how amazingly handsome he looked at this moment.

"Yes, how may I help you", I asked
"Teroso could you wear something simple and elegant. We are going to see my family, it's nothing big.
"Uum sure, what time are we leaving?"
"At 7:45"
"Ok"
I hurriedly left the study and headed towards our room to bathe because it was currently 7 and I take a long time to finish.
Stepping into the shower, I instantly tensed up to the contact of the hot water on my bare skin. I grabbed my body wash and spread it all over. It smells amazing, just the way I like it.
After my shower I opened the closet, looking at the beautiful clothes that Trevor got me when I moved in and today I was going to be wearing one of the dresses he got me.
A navy blue dress with a V line. I matched it with some silver heals and silver jewelry

 I matched it with some silver heals and silver jewelry

The dress....

"I'm done", phew it's now 7:30.
I grabbed my phone and wore my Rolex watch. Sprayed some perfume, applied some clear lip gloss and put on mascara.
Natural look, I was done.
I took a coat incase it got chilly.
A sudden knock woke me from my mirror dances.
"Come in",
Trevor looking fine. I almost said something inappropriate.
"Wow you look gorgeous", he said.
"Well thank you. Shall we go", I said
"Yes.", he said walking towards me.
He placed his arm around my waist and slightly pulled me to him.
The feeling of his hands on my body sent electric shocks to me.
"You look flustered", he spoke
"Uuum, I'm just excited to meet your family", I said
"Mmh really", he asked.
I could tell he was trying to read me but I couldn't let him get the hint
I quickly got out of him grip and started walking towards the door when he suddenly took hold of my hand
"You don't leave without me"  he said in a deep voice
"I'm just leading the way" I said
"Teroso you can't fool me, now let's go", he spoke. This time while holding my hand tightly.

We got to the car and it was screaming rich rich rich.
This was going to be my first time in a fancy car. I couldn't contain my smile
"Wow, it's so cool" I exclaimed
"What you've never been in one of these baby's" he asked
"Uum yeah I only see them in on the TVs in convenient stores" I said feeling embarrassed.
"Well, we have to go now. I'll get you one tomorrow" he said calmly
Get me one, is he fucking crazy. I get it he is rich but fucked up spending money on me. A carrrrr for me.
"Are you shitting me right now."
"Nope sweetheart. You can ask for anything. I'll get it for you" he said.
"No way, a Mercedes EQE 500, aaaah"

The EQE 500. Mercedes

"What colour do you want it in?"
"Matte Black", I giggled
"Why?", he looked interested
"Black just screams power and hottness" I said with a big smile
"Aah, really. I'll get it for you", he said
I felt a wave of guilt hitting me. How could I let my feelings for the car control my behavior. I'm just an assistant not his girlfriend. My family is in debt and I'm trying to live a rich life. My mom is in the hospital. I'm only working with Trevor so I finish paying for mom's surgery.
"No thanks,".
He looked puzzled at the sudden change of interest

The car came to a halt notifying that we had reached our destination.
Trevor opened the door for me and lent me his hand.
I made sure not to dirty my dress.
I looked at the mansion in front of me. It was screaming rich family house. The area was surrounded with trees and not a single building was in sight. The front yard had a large fountain with sprinklers. It looks like a modern house. Its giving 2030 vibes. I wonder if it has an elevator inside. With the size of it I wonder how many rooms are in there.

"Tanya", I snapped out of it"Uuh sorry I zoned out", I apologized"Yeah, you missed the fact that my mom and dad are in front of you", he said"Oh shit"

"Uuh sorry I zoned out", I apologized
"Yeah, you missed the fact that my mom and dad are in front of you", he said
"Oh shit".