A page about your topic

Repetitions (The Nells) is a story/book about a family of 6.

The mother "Flora Nell".

The father "Allan Nell".

The first-born "Terrance Nell".

The second-born "Jessica Nell".

The third-born "Angelina Nell".

and finally

The fourth-born "Kenneth Nell".

————

The storytelling about the book goes on to tell us at first about Flora Nell's horrifying actions towards her two sons, cursing her two sons with immortality by making a deal with Satan himself. The reason itself was so she could simply let her frustration out on them both by brutally murdering them over and over again in horrible, bizarre and countless ways, you see without them dying and having no injuries as proof of her maltreatment. Apparently she had not wanted boys and used this strategy to show her intense hatred. This whole thing had started as soon as when she had given birth to Terrance. This lead up to at least 15 years, when finally this secret had gotten exposed to the rest of the family in a not so gentle manner, Angelina found out about this secret by gaining a camera by her plush best friend Robby and showed her everything. Terrance finally snapped and guided his brother into killing their mother to end this torture once and for all, they exposed themselves in the process about their curse. Jessica had not believed them and tried to help Flora instead, not knowing. Allan tried to make peace and make sense of the situation of it all. However in the end, the family had all passed except for the two cursed brothers. It was inevitable but too soon to come, it is said whoever steps in their home would immediately get murdered in an instant from their horrible grief and rage.