V - chocolate and werewolves

"Ron! have you seen Astrix anywhere?" Hermione asked, "no, nowhere, i was about to ask where Harry is!" Ron responded. "lets go search, its a free day anyway." said Hermione. after a few minutes or an hour maybe, they found the two 'sibilings' "so, do we wake them up or not?" Ron asked, "Astrix Sirius Lupin! Harry James Potter!" the two woke up in the fear of their full names. "oh you didn't have to use our full names!" Harry responded.

By the time the four had reached the Fat lady was gone. "What's going on?" Harry asked, "Probably Neville forgot the password again." Ron responded, "Hey!" "Oh, you're there."

"Let me through, please. Excuse me! I'm Head Boy! Get back, all of you.
No one is to enter this dormitory until it's been searched." Percy said, "The Fat Lady! She's gone!" someone said, "Serves her right. She was a terrible singer." Astrix whispered to harry, causing him to chuckle a bit. "Keep calm, everyone. Break into fours. Back to your common room." a voice touched the gryffindors ears, "how are exactly supposed to do that?" Ron asked, "ask Proffesor Dumbledore" Harry responded. "Be quiet. Make way." Mcgonagall appeared, "The headmaster's here. Come on, move. You heard. Move!"

"Mr. Filch? Round up the ghosts, please. Tell them to search every painting in the castle to find the Fat Lady." said Dumbledore "There's no need for ghosts, professor. The Fat Lady's there." he pointed to a painting with a cow. "im too tired for this, give me one of those airbuds." Harry demanded, "i thought you couldnt use muggle things in Hogwarts?" Ron said confused. "only if you get caught." Astrix said, handing harry a earbud

"Dear lady, who did this to you?" Mcgonagall asked, "Eyes like the devil, he's got, and a soul as dark as his name. It's him, headmaster. The one they all talk about. He's here, somewhere in the castle! Sirius Black!" she responded "Secure the castle, Mr. Filch. The rest of you, to the Great Hall." Harry groaned and went to the great hall, "this is complete bull, cant we have just one normal day?" Astrix asked, "please stop swearing, you're 13." Hermione ignored the question. "okay, sorry. but i cant make any promises." Astrix responded. "love invested teenagers." Harry whispered, "they just turned 13, and their already holding hands. you cant even get girls that fast!" said Ron.

GREAT HALL

"Any theories on how he managed it?" a teacher asked. "Many. Each as unlikely as the next You may recall prior to the start of term I expressed concerns about your appointment of Professor, Not a single professor inside this castle would help Sirius Black enter it." Harry was trying his best not to laugh. "I'm quite convinced the castle is safe... and I'm more than willing to send the students to their houses." Dumbeldore finished, suddenly a howl, followed by another howl was heard "What about Potter and Lupin? Should they be warned?" Snape asked, "Perhaps. But for now, let them sleep. For in dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own. Let them swim in the deepest ocean or glide over the highest cloud." Dumbledore responded.

THE NEXT DAY

"Turn to page- Excuse me, sir. Where's Professor Lupin?" Ron asked, "That's not really your concern, is it, Wealsey?" Snape replied, "Suffice it to say your professor finds himself incapable of teaching..." Snape looked towards the probably sleeping brunette. "...at the present time." he continued "Turn to page 394."

"Werewolves? Sir, we just learned about red caps and hinkypunks, We're not meant to start that for weeks." Hermione said, "Quiet." "When did she come in? Did you see her come in?" Ron asked, "Now, which one of you can tell me the difference between an Animagus and a werewolf?" Snape asked, "Mrs. Lupin." Harry nudged her, no avail. the brunette was still (probably) sleeping with her head on her arm. "could you answer the question i previously gave?" He asked, "a Animagus is a witch or wizard who can turn into an animal by will, a werewolf is a witch or wizard who has no choice." Astrix responded, "very well, five points for Gryffindor, but please do pay attention." The class looked at Astrix in surprise

"did Proffesor Snape really just say 'please'?" "shes got proffesor snape wrapped around her finger!" "no way, snape has a soft spot?"
"mr Riddle, Berkshire, and Nott." the three looked at him. "10 points each for talking about a teacher inappropriatly."

"With each full moon.. they no longer remembers who they are. They'd kill their own best friend, The werewolf only responds to the call of its own kind." Malfoy said, "who can tell me the potion for a werewolf to help keep their human brain? Mr. Potter, perhaps." Harry snaped out of his trance "uhm..." Astrix leaned closer to him "do not give him the answer, Mrs. Lupin." Snape stood infront of the pair, Harry ended up shrugging, "Wolfbanes, sir." Hermione responded for him.

"you've spoken out of turn, Mrs Granger. Are you incapable of restraining yourself or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all? As an antidote to your ignorance, and on my desk, by Monday morning two rolls of parchment on the werewolf, with emphasis on recognizing it." Harry raised his hand "yes, Mr. Potter?" Snape asked, "but It's Quidditch tomorrow." Harry responded, Then I suggest you take extra care, Mr. Potter. Loss of limb will not excuse you, Though you are excused from this, Mrs. Lupin." The gryffindors look at you in surprise, Hermione and Harry looked at you in pity.

"The term "werewolf" is a contraction of the Anglo-Saxon word "wer" which means "man," and "wolf." Werewolf, man-wolf. There are several ways to become a werewolf, which one of you can tell me one, or two?" Snape scanned the classroom, "Mr. Potter" Harry shrugs. "Mrs. Lupin." He pointed, "They include being given the power of shape-shifting or being bitten by a werewolf itself." Astrix responded.

LUNCH

"look, its the know-it-all!" a group of slytherins, two with very recognizable faces. Hermione ducked her head down. "leave them, its fine." Astrix patted Hermione back. "Astrix! darling!" Remus came out of nowhere, "hello Hermione." "hello proffesor." hermione left with her head still down, "why is she so.. sad?" he asked, "she spoke out of turn, got embarrassed, got every 3rd year gryffindors a punishment." Astrix responded, "oh dear, its snivellius isnt it, you know what? never mind, here i just hope your doing okay." he handed Astrix 3 bars of chocolate,

"oh you really love spoiling me with chocolate dont you?" Astrix asked, "of course i do, you should get eating." Remus left. "Astrix!" harry waved, "bite me." Harry whispered, "Bite you?! no! its horrendus to be a werewolf! and plus, you cant just randomly go around saying your a werewolf to teachers, suspicious dont you think?" Astrix responded.

"okay, but please give me at least a chocolate peice or two, the more the merrier. please, even one is okay." Harry pleaded, "okay fine su- Ronald Weasley!" Astrix said, "what?" Ron asked, "RON! that chocolate is not for you, thats not even your chocolate!" harry responded, "thats for Astrix! thats not made for Humans." Hermione lied, but still hit him with a book. "ow! then whats it made for then?!" Ron asked, Hermione looked at Astrix for premission, she nodded. "its for werewolfs, its to help them feel better." Ron looked at hermione, then to Astrix, then he ran away to the bathroom, probably to throw up. "uhm, can i still have my chocolate?" Harry asked, "sure.." Astrix gave him 8 peices, "arent those for werewolfs?..." Ginny asked, "oh what? oh no, not at all that was all a lie." Harry responded