VII - Sirius Black

so remember when i said 'werewolfs can be Animagus' in the first story? yeah that was for this one reason.

------------------

"so, let me get this straight, sirius black was friends with our dads?" Harry asked, "best friends actually." Astrix corrected. "You two shopping for your new dream home?" Malfoy asked, "remember what me dad always said, Prongs?" Astrix asked, "uhm, "lets start a riot" i think." Harry responded, "put your cloak on, lets start a riot." Astrix started to grow shorter, in a few seconds she was a Eurasian wolf. "i always liked how you inherited your dad's troublemaker side." Harry put his cloak on.

"Boys, I think it's time we teach Weasle-Bee how to respect his superiors." said Malfoy "Hope you don't mean yourself." Hermione responded "How dare you talk to me! You filthy little mudblood!" Malfoy was suddenly hit by a snowball, a growl was heard. "Hermione.. i-its a wolf!" Said ron, the two started backing up. "Who is that?" Malfoy asked, "Don't stand there! Do somethin- AHH!" he was being bit by a wolf as he started to panic, yelling the whole way, with him and his henchmen being hit by snowballs. "What's up, Malfoy? Lost your skis?" Ron asked, Harry pulls crabbe's pants down at one point. and Malfoy probably had a bleeding hand, Goyle definitely had a bleeding leg.

"Get out of the way!" Malfoy pushed his cronies out of the way and started running away. "Malfoy! Wait! Wait!" his hooligans went after him, Hermione and Ron were laughing at the sight, a bark was heard. "AHH!" Ron fell back. "hello!" Hermione knelt down and put her hand up to pet the wolf, it backed up and growled, "Hermione! Are you Crazy?!" Ron asked. Hermione's hair was being played with once she got back up, "Harry!" she said, Harry removed the cloak while laughing. "Bloody hell, Harry. That was not funny." Said ron, "i think it was, you falling over at the sight of me" Astrix transformed back, "YOU?! you were that wolf?!" Ron asked, "yeah, and Malfoy tastes like hand sanitizer." Astrix respond

"Astrix, you never told me you're father was a trouble maker!" Astrix said, "He won't keep it. He'll turn it over to Professor McGonagall. Aren't you?" Hermione asked, "Sure. Along with his Invisibility Cloak." Ron responded, "Look who it is. Madam Rosmerta." Harry pointed out, "Ron fancies her." Astrix whispered to Hermione, "That's not true!" Ron responded, "Professor McGonagall!" "Cornelius!"

"lets go prongs.." Astrix and Harry put the invisibility cloak on and went inside. "Rosmerta, my dear. I hope business is good." said cornelius, "It'd be a lot better if the Ministry wasn't sending dementors into my pub every other night!" Rosmerta responded, "We have We have a killer on the loose. Sirius Black in Hogsmeade!" Harry and Astrix look at eachother. "And what would bring him here?" mcgonagall asked, "Harry Potter." "Harry Potter?"

Hermione and Ron look at each other and come in aswell. "No underage wizards allowed in today! Shut the damn door!" a shurken head says, "So rude." Hermione responded as they both left, "Thick heads." Ron said, "Thick heads?! How dare they!"

after a few minutes of waiting a trail of footsteps with a wolf comes out. "Ron, look!" Hermione pointed out, the two start following them. they stop to see a wolf sitting down and next to a rock. Hermione takes this as a hint to where harry is and start reaching her hand out slowly to reveal harry crying. "Harry, what happened?" Hermione asked, "He was their friend and he betrayed them." Harry responded, "He was their friend!" Harry said. "I hope he finds us. Because when he does, we're gonna be ready! When he does, we're gonna kill him!" he yelled. "harry..." Ron said, "at least Uncle Moony treats me good! at least he treats me like im his son! not a famous guy, just a normal guy! isnt that what a godfather is? someone to protect you?" Harry asked, "a-and Astrix! shes my godsibiling, she treats me like an actual brother, not the boy who lived! she protects me, and im here just causing trouble! for her and me. i love them, but i cant protect them" tears started falling down his cheek. "Harry, thats because we're are family, sirius is your family, im sure you can forgive him." Astrix responded.

"NO! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND, MY FAMILY IS DEAD! YOU HAVE A GREAT, HAPPY FAMILY! YOU HAVE A PERFECT LIFE! YOU'RE NOT ME!" Harry snaped, "YOU'RE JUST THE PERFECT GIRL ARENT YOU, ARENT YOU ASTRIX?! PERFECT GRADES, PRETTY FACE, PERFECT FAMILY, PERFECT STUDENT, PERFECT LIFE!" Harry's eyes widened at the sudden snap. "Astrix, i- im sorry, i snapped." he said. "Harry, shes gone. she ran away the moment you finished yelling." Ron said. (oh no you made a mistake pottah🤭)

GRYFFINDOR COMMON ROOM

"Astrix, im sure Harry didnt mean it." said Hermione, "im sure he didnt, i just hate people yelling at me." Astrix responded "but i guess he was right, i do have a perfect life." Astrix added, "you have many flaws, my Dear. i can name a few if you like." Hermione replied, "sure, name some i guess." Astrix answered. (tf) "first, your a werewolf, your a troublemaker, you have social anxiety, your very jealous for some reason." Hermione said, "and not to mention, your very adorable." she finished, placing a kiss on Astrix's cheek as she smiled. "MOONY! moony, please please forgive me." Harry pleaded, "okay, i forgive you." Astrix responded. "when have i ever been jealous?" Astrix asked, "literally whenever i talk to Ron." Hermione responded, "Ron likes you by the way," Harry added, "i need to go see Uncle Moony. bye!"

"maybe thats why im jealous, because Ron likes you" Astrix replied, "i don't want no one else, i just want you." said Hermione, "promise?" Astrix asked, "promise." Hermione gave her a quick kiss on the cheek then placed Astrix's head on her lap. "oh you just love how i always let you do this, dont you?" Astrix asked, "of course." Hermione responded.