X - wolfs & rats

"I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak. It's just too horrible." Astrix said, the four were going to Hagrids hut and saw Malfoy. "not this motherfucker!" Harry groaned in annoyance. "Father said... I can keep the hippogriff's head. I'll donate it to the Gryffindors' room. This is going to be rich."

"Look who's here. Come to see the show?" Malfoy asked, "You! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!" Hermione pointed her wand at Malfoy's chin. "Hermione no! hes not worth it!" said Ron, "he is" Harry whispered, Hermione lowered her wand and walked away, Leaving Malfoy and his henchmen laughing, "then take muggle violence peice of shit!" Astrix said, punching Malfoy in the nose once again. "Malfoy, are you okay?" goyle asked, "Let's go. Quick. Not a word to anyone, understood?" Malfoy asked, "im sure that felt good." Harry said, "Not good, brilliant." Astrix corrected.

"Look at him. Loves the smell of the trees when the wind blows through them." Said Hagrid, "Why don't we just set him free?" Ron asked, "They'd know it was me, and then Dumbledore would get into trouble. He's coming down, Dumbledore. Says he wants to be with me
when they... When it happens. Great man, Dumbledore. A great man."

"We'll stay with you too." Astrix said, "You'll do no such thing! Think I want you seeing something like that? No! You just drink your tea and be off. Oh. Before you do, Ron" he handed Ron something, "Scabbers! You're alive!" Harry looked at Astrix, "oh shove off." Astrix responded.
"Keep a closer eye on your pet." Hagrid said, "I think you owe someone an apology." Hermione butted in, "Right. Next time I see Crookshanks, I'll let him know." Ron responded, "LangLock." Ron opened his mouth to reveal his tounge stuck at the roof of his mouth, "she meant herself." Astrix said, "mhm.. undothis!" Ron demanded. "deletrius" Astrix mumbled, "right right.. sorry hermione, wont ever accuse you or your cat of such things again." Ron apologized. "Blimey. What was that?" Harry asked, "Hagrid!"

"Oh, crikey. No, minister. Over this way. It's late. It's nearly dark. You shouldn't be here. Someone sees you outside this time of night, you'll be in trouble. Particularly you, Astrix, the 'mount of time you snuck out. With you in a moment! Quick. Quick!" the four exit hagrids hut, they were now hiding behind a big patch of pumpkins, mumbling was heard behind them, Hermione looked behind them and saw nothing, "what is it, 'Mione?" astrix asked, "i thought I just saw.. Never mind." hermione responded "Let's go!" Said harry, "cant.. family stuff, sorry." they made their way on a cliff. a thump was head meaning BuckBeak has died...

D.A.D.A CLASSROOM

"ah, so you're the daughter Moony has been talking about, yes?" sirius asked, "yes indeed, im Astrix." she extended her hand out to shake, "you probably know me, sorry for the riot in the school." sirius apologized, "its okay. i guess, now, what are you doing here? after all this time you just, show up?" Astrix asked, "hes planning on meeting harry, but hes gonna act like a madman before it." Remus said, suddenly Sirius was a black werewolf. "thats cool, my animagus is also a wolf, different tpye though." Astrix said

AN HOUR OR SO LATER

"Are you going to kill me, Harry?" sirius asked, "Expelliarmus!" harry said, "Protego!" a recognizable voice said, "uncle Padfoot."Astrix said while hugging Sirius. "Well, well, Sirius. Looking rather ragged, aren't we?" remus asked, "Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within." sirius responded, "Well, you'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you?" Astrix asked, "I found him." Sirius said, "I know." Astrix responded. "He's here, Let's kill him!" Remus held sirius back, "No! I trusted you two!" Harry pointed the wand directly at astrix, "the things you said, were they ever true?" he asked, "of course they were, you have a special place in my heart, your my brother, Harry." Astrix responded. "then why.." he pointed the wand to remus. "And all this time, you've been his friend."

"He's a werewolf! That's why he's been missing classes." Hermione pointed out, "Mione.. how did you think i was a werewolf?" Astrix asked, "How long have you known?" Remus asked, "Since Professor Snape set the essay." she responded, "Well, Hermione. You are the brightest witch of your age I've ever met." Remus said, "Enough talk, Remus! Come on, let's kill him!"

"Wait!" Astrix said, "I did my waiting! Twelve years of it! In Azkaban!" Sirius responded, "But wait one more minute. Prongs has the right to know why." Astrix added. "I know why." Harry said, "You betrayed my parents. You're the reason they're dead!" Harry shouted, "No, it wasn't him." Remus responded, "Somebody did betray your parents, somebody who, until quite recently, we believed to be dead!" Astrix added, "Who was it, then? who was it? tell me, tell me moony!" Harry asked, "PETER PETTIGREW!" Sirius responded for her, "And he's in this room! Right now! Come out, come out, Peter! or should i say.. Wormtail!" Sirius said, "Come out, come out and play!" He repeated, "Expelliarmus!" Snape said, "Vengeance is sweet. How I hoped I'd be the one to catch you. i told Dumbledore you were helping a friend into the castle. Here's the proof." Snape explained "how brilliant, Snape." Astrix said, "you are to call me Professor!" Snape said, "You put your keen mind to the task and come to the wrong conclusion. If you'll excuse us, Remus, I and my godchildren have business...to attend to."

"Give me a reason. I beg you!" snape demanded, "Don't be a fool." said remus, "He can't help it. It's habit."sirius responded. "Be quiet." "Be quiet yourself!" remus responded, "You two, quarrelling like an old married couple." Snape said, "Run along and play with your chemistry set!" Remus responded, "why deny the dementors? They're so longing to see you." snape asked, "A Dementor's Kiss. One can only imagine what that must be like." Astrix interfered, "It's said to be nearly unbearable to witness, but I do my best." she added, "Expelliarmus!" harry pointed to snape, launching him into the bed behind the four.

"Harry! What did you just do? You attacked a teacher!" Hermione said, "Tell me about Peter." Harry demanded, "He was at school with us. We thought he was our friend!" Sirius explained, "No. Pettigrew's dead. You killed him!" Harry responded, "No, he didn't, I thought so too, until we saw Pettigrew on the map!" Astrix told, "The map was lying, the - The map never lies!" Remus interfered, "Pettigrew's alive! And he's right there!" Astrix pointed to Ron, "Me?! Your mental!" Ron said, "Not you dumbass! Your rat!"

"my rat?" Ron asked, "Scabbers has been in my family for... Twelve years?" ron said confused, "Curiously long life for a common garden rat!" sirius asked, "be civilized Padfoot!" Remus "He's missing a toe, isn't he?" Remus asked, "So what he is?" Hermione asked, "Hermione, my dear. connecy the dots, All they could find of Pettigrew was his... Finger! Dirty coward cut it off so everyone would think he was dead, And then he transformed into a rat." Astrix repsonded, "Show me." Harry said, "Give it to him, Ron." He demanded, "What are you trying to do to him?" Ron asked, remus took the rat, "Scabbers! Leave him alone! Get off him! What are you doing?" he asked, "this will not hurt scabbers unless he is truely a rat."

"Animigus Revierio!"

after a couple of seconds, Scabbers turns into a man. Peter pettigrew. "dear child.. you look so much like Remus.. and that made up spell.. how wonderful.." Astrix started backing up out of fear, "Remus, Sirius. My old friends!" He got closer to Harry, "Harry, look at you.. so much like your father." Peter said, walking closer to Harry, suddenly he felt a wand appear behind his head. "take his name out of your mouth!" said Astrix "you're a traitor pettigrew." she added, "James.. we were the best of friends. "How dare you speak to Harry? How dare you talk about James in front of him!" Astrix yelled, "You sold James and Lily to fucking Voldemort!" Sirius added, "I didn't mean to!" Peter turned around, facing Astrix. "The Dark Lord. You have no idea the weapons he possesses! Ask yourself sirius! What would you have done?" he asked, "What would you have done? Died, rather than betray my friends!" Harry started holding onto Astrixs hand for comfort.

"James wouldn't have wanted me killed! Your dad would have spared me! He would have shown me mercy! Should have realized if Voldemort didn't kill you, we would. Together!" Peter got up un harrys face, "Harry, this man - I know what he is. But we'll take him to the castle." Harry interrupted, "Bless you, boy. Bless you!" peter got up in harrys face, "fuck off Pettigrew!" Astrix yelled, "I said we'd take you to the castle. After that, the dementors can have you." Harry said.