XI - new broom

short chapter

Harrys arm was around Astrix's neck, they were laughing over something, "whats up guys?" Harry asked, "oh.. are you two.. dating?" Fred/George asked, Harry takes his hand off Astrix's neck. "ew, no, not now, not ever!" Harry responded. "whose is that?" Astrix asked, "whos is that? its both of yours!" Astrix and Harry reveal it, its a broom. "cool, a broom, so what?" Astrix asked, "its the fastest broom in the market!" Ron said, "OH!" Harry gasped, the two look at each other and bolt out of the great hall

Astrix stops over excitement. "you ever wonder how great things can get after we get traumatized for the 100th time?" Harry asked, "never, but im loving it." Astrix licked her finger and put it in the air, harry and a few others do the same, Crabbe and Goyle both do so, when Malfoy sees this he hits their heads making them stop. "catch me if you can, Pottah." Astrix ran off the edge with broom in Hand "ASTRIX!" Hermione yelled.

they suddenly a figure is shown in the sky. "oh, deals on!" Harry set his grip and flew off. the two start chasing each other in the air. after a few minutes Astrix lands and hid between fred and george like her 2nd year. "cmon now, Fred, George, let me get her." Harry pleaded.

"you want to give a go, love?" Astrix asked, "sure.." Hermione took the broom. "Harry, mind if i try?" Ron asked, "no not at all." he handed ron the broom. "TAG!" he yelled as he started running off. "OI! GET BACK HERE!" Astrix yelled as she started chasing him. "YOU'LL NEVER GET ME MOONY!" Harry yelled,

Mcgonagall smiles at the sight of the two, a werewolf and a raven-haired "the marauders all over again" she said to herself.

GRYFFINDOR COMMON ROOM

"i was so horrified when you were gone, you know that?" Hermione asked, "no. but lets just hope for a normal year next year." Astrix responded, "yeah, lets hope that." Hermione added. "Astrix, do you wanna go around causing trouble to slytherins?" Harry asked, "sure!" Astrix gave Hermione a peck on the cheek "dont miss me too much when we're gone for christmas." and she was off to mess with slytherins. "oo~ someone got a crush!" Ginny said, "you're the one with the crush on Harry!" Hermione responded. "do not!"

"Astrix, what do you think will happen next year?" Harry asked, "i dont know, but probably something crazy. like always." Astrix responded. "lets just hope for a dark arts teacher who wont kill us." Harry mumbled,

"would you look at that, Malfoy and his Henchemen, bulling neville." Astrix pointed out, "neville, its always neville." Harry stated, "whats that thing Uncle Moony would say when he told us stories?" Harry asked,

"fuck that shit" Astrix started,
"lets start a riot." Harry finished, he put on the cloak and was off.

Snowballs left and right, Astrix managed to hit Malfoy directly in the face after a few minutes. "Argh!" Malfoy groaned, "its just a scratch you dramatic ass!" Harry said, "I'll get you two!" Malfoy started chasing them. "we gotta go, gotta go!, gotta go!" Harry repeated, "I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!" Astrix repeated as Harry was talking, Harry looks behind him and sees Draco not to far, "He is right behind us!"

"Gred! Freoge! Please!" Astrix and Harry hid behind them, using them as barricades, "out my way, Idiots!" Malfoy started trying to get behind them, the twins just moved with him every time, after a few minutes he started to give up, "Crabbe, Goyle. lets go." he and his henchmen leave "so, did we put an influence on you two?" Fred/George asked, "maybe." Astrix responded. "maybe not." Harry added.