Introduction

Britt Baker and Dax Gold have been in a relationship for nearly seven years. During that time it had been kept for the most part under wraps. This had been in part due to the help of Adam Cole one of their best friends who had proposed the idea of a fake relationship with Britt to further their careers.

While the fake relationship had took off and done what was intended Dax went his own path becoming an Indy god. He had countless five star matches in Impact, NJPW and other organizations. He always opted for the story rather than the viewership.

Dax and Britt had many they called good friends but there were few that knew of their relationship. Those few included Toni Storm who was a long time friend of Dax's, Jamie Hayter and of course Adam Cole.

In their personal time Britt of course worked her full time job as a DMD while Dax was a chiropractor. He had wanted to quit and focus on wrestling when the two had met but she talked him down and he found that he truly did love it.

The two lived a quiet simple life apart from their wrestling careers. They loved the nights they got together to spend doing absolutely nothing but ordering in and watching a movie.

They were the perfect match for the other. Dax kept Britt calm and out of her mind while she broke him out of his shell and made him realize that his wrestling character is not who he is.

Going back to his wrestling persona. Dax went by Cerberus aka the protector of hells gates. He had gotten the name right after he and Britt joined forces with Adam Cole and Purgatory was formed. Purgatory was a successful heel faction that allowed the three to naturally flow together and shine. The crowd always went absolutely nuts when the three were in the ring together.

While they hadn't been in the ring together for years it had been hyped for months that Dax could join AEW at any point. Britt and Adam knew that wasn't the case as he was happy where he was but was he really?