Chapter 4: Should I tell him?

Mordecai's POV

Today was our day off.We could do whatever we want with Rigby.I really had no idea what we could do today, so I thought that maybe Rigby has some ideas.I thought that he will be already up after I got up from my bed, but he was still sleeping, snoring.'Daaw, he is so cute when he sleeps like that' Why do I keep having these thoughts?

While he was sleeping I decided to take a quick shower before waking him up.*Time skip til the middle cause I can* While taking a shower, I heard that someone was knocking on the door."Hey, how long are you gonna be in there?I need to go to the toilet." The voice said.It was Rigby's."Um, I'm nearly done.Just wait a little longer, ok?" I told for his answer.I was done after the shower, it took just one minute after Rigby wanted me to get out.I put a towel around my waist, hiding my lower part of my body."Ok, I'm done.You can go in now." I told while exiting."Yeah, thanks."After that, I jumped into some clean clothes.Rigby got out of the bathroom, and I asked him a question.

"So since we have a day off today, what do you wanna do?" I asked.

"I don't know.Maybe play some video games, go to the movie or something.Just stuff." He said.

An idea poped into my mind.I heard that there was a new game that is going to be released today."Hey Rigby, I've got an idea!I heard that today there is going to be a new video game called Drought." I told him. "Drought?Sounds like a horror game to me." Rigby told nervous. "Pff, its not going to be scary.Besides, I thought that you were over your fear of horror stuff." I said giggling. "Well yeah, I am.Just saying that it sounds like one.So when are we going to get it?" Rigby asked with his cute face."How about right now?I think its already released!" We stared at each other for a while before running out to the game shop and buying it, after that returning home.

"So, are you ready to play it?" I asked."Yeah I am!" He exclaimed with joy.As I started the game, the text saying 'Drought' appeared, with sharp edges, with wide white outline and the text was filled in red.

◘Moments after playing the game◘

As we played we proceeded on the "scary" part.At least scary for Rigby.A jumpscare appeard on the screen, causing Rigby to yell in fear and hug me."Dude, are you hugging me?" I asked chuckling."N-no.I fell on you." He made up an excuse."I know you're lying.You're a bad liar and I can know when you are lying." I said. "N-no, I'm telling you the truth!I fell on you!" He said blushing, and then removed his hands from me.

◘After playing the whole game.Its a long game.◘

We finally finished the game.It was around 6:34 PM when we finished it."We did it!But what do we do now?" Rigby asked."Well as you said, we can go to watch a movie if you want.But, you can choose it.I don't want to scare you, hehe." "Ok fine.Or maybe we can just wander around The Park?Ya know." Rigby said with a low voice.I nodded in agreement.It was just like yesterday.It was only us wandering around The Park.

"You know dude, this is kinda boring.Why don't you want to go to watch movies?" I asked him, looking him in the eyes."I don't know, maybe just to spend some time with you..." He said, looking away."But we can spend time together even if we went to watch movies." I added."Yeah, but not in the way I want.I MEAN, I just wanted to talk about stuff." Rigby said, looking down at his feet with a frown."Talk about what?" I said with curiosity."Talk about.....em....about....." He couldn't think of something.I didn't know what he wanted to talk about or if he had plans on on this.

Rigby's POV

Damit why the hell did I tell him that I wanted to talk about some stuff!I can't tell him that I had a crush on him!He would freak out and run away from me!I quickly tried to come up with an excuse so beliveable, that even Mordecai would belive it."Em....em.....Ho-how did you like the game?" I said.I facepalmed myself, but not really, just in my mind."Em...Great?Why didn't you ask me that when we finished the game?" He asked."Well I was going to ask you something else, but I'm just not in the mood right now." I came up with an excuse.

"Do you still wanna go the watch movies or?" Mordecai asked me.I looked at his eyes, those blue crystal, clear as the Linapacan Island water.I just wanted to kiss this face of his.I stared at him for minutes, until he spoke."Rigby! Rigby are you gone again?Rigby!" He woke me up from my hypnosis after speaking to me."Wha, oh..Yeah, I don't think that I want to go watch movies today.Don't fell like it." I answerd his question after who knows how long minutes of silence."Well then let's get home." Mordecai said.

When we went back home and to our room, I was curious what the time it was, and after seeing it, I was surprised. 8:14 PM!We went out in 6:34 PM and we walked for half an hour.I was staring at him for one hour and ten minutes!God, that is so embarrassing!But why didn't he spoke when I was just staring at him?The rest of the day was just playing other video games, joking and lauing, and some other stuff.Nothing so interesting today happend.The only thing that made me question it, is why did Mordecai also stare at me for about a hour?

((Hello buddies!Sorry if this chapter was shrot, but I'm just, ugh, I don't know how to say it.I'm listening to the Drought theme from Pokémon Omega Ruby and It's taking me to another freakin world, like sheesh!It's messing with my mind and I can't stop playing it over and over!Its so damn creepy, yet appealing.Sorry again for the short chapter.And sorry if there are grammar mistakes!Kudos, Blue!))