Chapter 1 ; Prologue

Third Person

After leaving ninjago, Kai had step on a foot on unsettling realm he doesn't know about.

So he decided to find a job, only he brought his jacket to cover his gi, and stayed in the alleyway, after morning arrived, he heard a door opened.

He got startles before he woke up, until he saw a pig man, who saw him there as he backed away, the pig man dropped the trash bag on the ground.

"Kid, are you okay? Why are you here in the alleyway? "The pig man asked.

Kai didn't answered, so he stayed quiet, and looked away as the pig man stayed quiet too and walked towards Kai, as Kai noticed him moving forward to him, couldn't help and stay away from the pig man.

"Hey kid, it's okay I won't hurt ya. Do you need some help? You seem don't come around here, are you lost? Or don't have a home. " the pig man asked as Kai looked at him and shared his head to no.

As the pig man took that as an answer, he sighed no choice but to take in Kai. "Maybe I could help you, kid but for an exchange I could hire you and you can earn some money and buy yourself an apartment. MK might be happy to get along with you he never gets to talk anyone, because his the only delivery man. " the pig man said, before chuckling. As he genuinely smiled at Kai.

Who slowly got trust in him, as he held  his hand out for a gesture for Kai to grab as, and he did and stood up from a help of a pig man. "Come on kid. Let's get you inside it'll start raining. The news announced a minute ago. " the pig man said, as he put his back on Kai and helped him get inside.

As they both got inside to see the place was warm, and gentle, and nice, simple, basic restaurant. Kai looked around and took off his hood, as the pig man was shock at his features, his features were so fierce.

His eyebrow, a scar across from his eyebrow down to his eye. His lips were soft and warm his cheeks were smooth, and his amber eyes, and eyes it looks like a girl, probably got it from his mother.

Pigsy shook his head, and gestured for Kai to sit down on the counter chair. "Here kid, you must be hungry. " the pig man sadi, as he gave Kai some bowl of noodles and Kai looked at it, as if he was drooling, as his mouth were watering, and he dig in, eating the noodles.

The pig man was shock before chuckling as he looked at Kai and sat beside him. "You really are hungry, huh, kid. " the pig man said, as before Kai was now done eating he then burb, while he blush in embarrassment
Pigsy chuckled and realized he doesn't know the young man Infront of him. "Hey, kid. Can you tell me your name and your age. " pigsy asked, as Kai paused and looked away. "Hey, I know you might be scared to trust someone, but I need to know your name and age, so I can get to know you well. " pigsy said, as he put a hand on Kai's shoulder.

Kai sighed, and looked away slightly glanced at the pig man. "... K-kai.. " he muttered under his breath. The pig man couldn't hear it clearly. "Sorry, kid I couldn't hear you clearly. " the pig man said as he out his five close to Kai, and Kai took a deep breath and looked at the pig man. "It's Kai, Kai Smith. My age is 22" Kai said, as the pig man smiled. "Nice to meet you. I am pigsy, this restaurant you are in I own it. But I wanna ask you something why are you in the alleyway? Where's your family? " pigsy asked, as Kai hung his head down. "I, I, I lost my home, and my family, so I had no choice but to decide to sleep on the alleyway. " Kai said no other choice but lie.

Pigsy his face soften, and suddenly hugged Kia as Kai was shock. "It's okay kid, maybe I can hire you and buy yourself a home, like I said. " pigsy said, as he broke the hug between them. "R-really? " Kai asked. Pigsy nodded as he smiled, Kai was not gonna lie, he felt happy.