Chapter 2 ; A Hero Is Born Pt. 1

Third Person:

"The thing you need to understand about old legends is that the story is never finished. There maybe no pages left to turn, but there is always more to the journey. Rising from the meter world, the demon bull King attacked. No one could stop him, no one could resist him. No one except... The legendary monkey King. The monkey King picked up a nearby mountain. He trapped the demon bull King underneath it
The monkey kind sealed the mountain with the staff no other being can wield, trapping the demon bull King forever. With the battle won, lonely King vanished. Never, to be seen again. The one thing keeping our world from certain destruction. And with the demon bull King gone, civilization was able to advance e the amazing city we now live in, a world of elegant cultures, gentle loving people, a city brimming with five-star cuisine, and all because of monkey King. "

Tang finished the story after adjusting his glasses, while MK jumped off his sit as Kai was giggling at MK's childness, even he was really happy hearing this story from tang.

Cheered MK. "Hahaha! That was so good! Monkey king is so cool! He's so strong and handsome! " MK said before doing some cool poses, while Kai finger a little, as he huffed into laughter, after that, tnag leaning on the stall more, "Oh MK, I thought you know all the monkey King stories. "Tnag asked, with a smile which he looked at MK who appeared in front of him leaning down to him as tnag backed away from MK in his seat. Kai smirked. "Oh he does. ".

MK said. " Oh, but I do. I got his whole life documented extensively In this unauthorized autobiography of monkey King. Written illustrated by yours truly. Like I knew he was born from a stone, and lived behind a waterfall with his sweet little baby monkey friends! And - and - and - Oh!! "

Tamg smiled as he grabbed one of the papers, and saw that MK had drew. Tang with a smile. "Its nice knowing someone else taking in all these stories, pearls of wisdom, dripping from my lips. "He said, before clearing his thraot. "Well, you know the deal, one story, one free bowl of jajangmien. Hm? " Tang, said with a smirk on his face, Kai knew it and said. "MK, don't... ", while MK looked at him, I'm his eyes blinking owlishly while he out his finger to his chin remembering the deal him and the scholar had made.

"Huh? Oh, right, free noodles, yep, on it. " MK said, while Kai sighed and faceplamed as he sat on the chair quietly, MK placing his book down, and them he asked. "How heavy don't you think a mountain is, compared to, like-? "Until a voice cut MK off. " Free noodles? "While a spoon went directly to MK which hit the bowl and the bowl was sent flying as the bowl was grabbed by an angry pig, until the pig started yelling at the two males instead of Kai. "No one gets free meal at pigsy's! I'm not running charity here, tang! " The pig glared at the scholar, and who calmly spoke. "Ah, but, pigsy, I was paying with wisdom. "As he held his hand out hand swayed it slowly, as the pig did not buyed it and glared at the scholar and screamed once more. " Yeah? Well wisdom doesn't pay the rent, you freeloader! And you! "The pig turned to MK, while he didn't need to scold Kai, but instead mk. " you've been slacking off all morning! I've got dozen of orders that need to go out, so. Quit slacking and get packing! "MK nervously looked at the pig, and said. " Yeah, I was about to take my break, so.." He saw Kai shaking his head, hearing this the pig got even more angrier, and then made an outburst of rage.

"Break? There's no break in war! I need workers, soldiers in the army of pigsy's noodles home of the world's longest noodles how else am I going to expand my business into a enemy territory! " Pigsy said, as MK sweat dropped at pigsy, pointing outside across the street. He asked. "Uh, do you mean across the street?"

MK and Kai looked at the to her restaurant, which was owned by hog demon, as he and pigsy have a glare off. "I stand by my statement. " he said as he gave MK the bag of noodles and kicked him out inside the noodle shop. "Now, hurry up! And Kai.. Will you please go with MK and keep an eye on him so he won't slack off. " he turned around and said to Kai. Kai looked at pigsy and nodded. "Of course, pigsy. " he said, and then stood up and followed MK.