Chapter 2 ; A Hero Is Born Pt. 2

Third POV ;

Back to the surface the two made their way to the truck noodle, while MK panicked in fear starting the engine, driving away from the construction site, until then the inferno truck emerged out of the ground and started to drive towards the noodle truck after the two males. MK who looked back at redson chasing them and then yelled angrily. "Alright! Noodle boy! Hand it over and Hotaru too! " redson said as kai looked at him, his mouth turned into a lopsided smile. Kai looked at him with an unreadable expression, and didn't even care and smiled back.

He then looked forward the road as MK let go of the wheel with kai driving the noodle truck. And he heard MK said. "I'm sorry valued customer's, you won't be getting your noodle's. " kai looked at him with a dumbfounded face and looked away. "MK, pigsy might be mad at you if you threw that noodles away. " he muttered, he sighed and continues driving.

And MK leaned over to kai peeking his head out and threw the noodles at redson's inferno truck window, and his confusion changed into a furious expression. "Dang it! "Kai sighed and just focused on the road. "MK you think that'll work, and you made him madder. " MK nervously laughed rubbed the back of his neck. Until both of them heard an angry yell coming from redson. "Fine! Have it your way! " MK screeched in fear now driving the vehicle as Kai let him, and kai looking up front of the road. "Ah! Your really scary! " until then the staff beside kai extended again while kai landed his eyes with wide eyes on the staff that has been active, making the noodle truck launched while MK both Kai screamed.

The noodle truck landed harshly on the roof top buildings, jumping building to building and redson yelled. "Would you get down here so I can kill you! And I can have my hotaru! " MK then yelled back. "Never! Ow! " both MK and kai fell into someone's home, Kai peeked his head out of the noodle truck and apologize to the person who owned their home. "Whoa! Aw, we're very sorry! "Both of them drove away, MK looked back peeking his head out little bit, made MK sighed in relief said with little bit laughter. "I think we lost him. Kai. " Kai then looked at him raisnt a brow. "Yeah, maybe he will come after us agai-.. " until the noodle tirkc broke down as if they were now in the middle of the city.

"Oh!! Come on, come on, come on, old girl! You got this oh don't do this to me! " MK cried while he tried many attempts on the vehicle "Oh! Man, pigsy's gonna kill me! Kai please help me out here! " MK cried out.

Until both of them perked their head up and heard a engine sounds from the distance, then look behind the and saw redson with a different vehicle. With him laughing evilly.

Making MK and Kai in panic and screamed, as he tried to make a plan which he dragged Kai and carried him in bridal style, Kai blinked owlishly and looked up to MK, not gonna lie in kai's view he was... Handsome and heroic.

MK then noticed a guy in a skateboard and ran landing on the skate board and zoomed away. "So sorry! I really need to borrow this. Bye! " leaving quickly the guy tried to call MK and Kai back. "Whoa! Hey, get back here! - whoa! " the guy was them backed away into a wall while the inferno truck zoomed towards him alsmot hitting him into he process, redson then screamed at them once more. "I'm coming to get you, noodle boy!? " Kai slowly wrapped his arms around MK's shoulders, who slowly blushed and looked behind redson who was angry and saw the both of them clinging on each other and then yelled. "You dare carry my hotaru like that! Oh, I hate you even more noodle boy?! "

MK whimpered, as redson begun to laugh maniacally, MK flew in the air thanks to the board MK tries to get away from redson with Kai in his arms.

MK went through a narrowed street as redson's truck got stuck in there, then MK snickered and Kai couldn't help but laugh. While redson scoffed in anger, as MK begun to laugh, and mocked redson. "Haha! See ya! " then speed up, leaving redson there stuck.