Chapter 8 ; Calabash

Third POV ;

MK was just in his apartment sleeping, and had comic book of monkey King in his face, snoring. All of the sudden, the apartment starts to shake, like there was an earthquake happening.

This had startles MK and woke up into he middle of the morning, then freaks out as his stuff falls into the floor and en empty of bowl of noodles falls and breaks due to the impact. While MK cried in fear. "Earthquake! " covering his head with his arms and eventually, the shaking stops. MK uncovers his head and looks around. To see his bedroom was now in a complete mess and ran stucked.

Which made MK upset. "Oh no! All my precious possessions! " until MK's alarm goes off and MK looks att he floor were his alarm was going off, MK cried out in panic. "I'm late for work, oh god. Kai will be mad if I left him to do all the deliveries! " MK then started to pull out something from his ear but nothing came out of there neither his staff, which was odd. "Aah! My staff! My staff! Where's my staff! " MK yelled frantically and can't even get his own staff out of his ear, which he looks at the time again and now sees its now nine-two.

He grabbed his clothes said. "Pigsy and kai are gonna kill me! " continue freaking out, rushing to take his clothes, and wore his sucks and uniform. "Ok, socks, jacket, bandana. Let's
go! " said MK in determination rushing out from his apartment and them made his down to the shop.

"Aaand. I'm here! " then went through the curtain's entrance, which he was on his knees and started to cry. "Pigsy! I'm so sorry I'm late I overslept and I guess. I didn't set my alarm, honestly I don't even remember going to bed. And the earthquake and-and-and, please don't fire me! And kai don't be mad at me please! " until pigsy was just in the kitchen cooking, and tang was in the counter chair smiling, until pigsy spoke up. "Fire you? Ha! Why would I fire you? " smiling which MK was quite confused while he answered. "Uh well, last time you said. 'If you are late one minute again, you are fired! ' ".

Pigsy was confused by what MK said, and then
asked. " I said that? " tang then stopped reading his book and then went over to pigsy, laughing put his arm around pigsy's shoulders. Then tang objected what had MK said. "That doesn't sound like my best friend, pigsy! " the two males laughed, while MK was quite akwarded by the two males being friendly to each other, then all the sudden the entire place started shaking causing a few bowls to break and fall to the floor, as MK gets clacked and had noticed the two pigsy and tang's appearance glitches like a TV.

Yelled MK in fear little bit. "It's happening again. " the shaking stops and then pigsy a d tang come back to normal and which pigsy asked MK. "Again? What'cha talkin' about,
MK? " MK looked back at pigsy in confusion and then asked again. "Did you not feel that? " pigsy asked yet again, while MK had a bed feeling inside his guts. "Feel what? " than tnag leaned down on the counter table putting g his arm down, while he told pigsy.

"Haha! I think MK's got a real case of the Mondays, Mmm-hmm? " MK had a blunt expression on his face, which he said. "Maybe it's an inner ear thing. " until then remembering his staff and then said. "Oh, the staff! " he begun to digger his ear to try and get the staff out again, but to no avail.

MK and then said falling to the floor. "It must be in there real good " pigsy laughed at MK's stupidity and then told him. "The staff ain't in your ear, kid. ".

Then MK sighed in relief and then asked his boss, which he sat on the counter chair. " that's a relief, wait. Where is it? "Then tang explained to everything which MK didn't even remember doing that. "On top of the mountain, where you and the mysterious person used it to seal away the demon bull king and his family, and the mysterious person somehow vanished without a trace. " MK was no much more confused and then realized kai and then asked tang. "Uhh, say what now? And, oh! Kai! Where is he? ".