Chapter 5 ; Duplicatnation

Third POV ;

Kai woke up from his sleep as he sat up from
his bed and sway his legs beside the bed and stood up stretching and yawned and  headed towards the bathroom. Took his clothes off and took a shower after showering wrapping himself and walking out of the bathroom and changed his clothes.

Kai saw his black cat just got up, as he Pat his head as he said. "Bye Marco. I'm going to work. " the cat purred as kai head to the noodles shop as he got himself ready to delivered the orders that needed to be taken out. "Order up! Come on, get the lot out! "Pigsy called out as he rang a bell while holding up a bag.

"On it!" MK called out as he grabbed it and pack it up, kai grabbed some other bag and packed it up also before heading out. He take his bike to delivered the foot, fast. He look at the address before starting the engine as he started to speed up as he in front of the noodle shop.

Kai now arrived to the destination, carefully not to drop the bag as he brought it to the customer who order it, and got the cash from the customer before waving good bye to them as a respectfully manner and going back to the  noodles shop. He entered the shop and found MK, who was now getting ready before Mei appeared of nowhere and started to drag MK to the arcade. Kai watch them as he cock an eyebrow look before he closes the door that they left behind and forgot to close it.

They cycle continued till MK began to show up
In a dirty clothing and unkept hair. Kai look at the sight of MK as he worriedly watch him go and continued delivering noodles. "I am now getting worried about him. "Kai murmured as he grabbed the bag that pigsy put on the table before he start heading out to delivered them
all.

While he finished delivering the last one, kai phone began to ring in his pocket. Blinking owlishly, he pulled it out and saw MK was calling him. He answered it. " Hey MK, what's up? Are you alright? "He asked in a worry tone. "Oh, better then ever! And guess what?! " came out a shout of reply, making kai pulled the phone away from his ear, wincing at his loud voice.

"Alright, what is it? " he asked as he cautiouslt putting the phone back to his ear. Kai listened to MK as he told him about what happened while kai was out delivering. Kai was surprise about what he heard that he could make clones himself. "Ok, MK, I love the idea of making clones of yourself but I don't think that's a good idea. Besides you shouldn't work yourself to hard or too helping much. " Kai said as he had a bad feeling about making clones of MK.

"I mean. Your still learning and monkey King has years of experience under his belt, which means that he able to control his clones. And your still discovering you abilities. So this is not a good idea. " Kai said as he was now riding back to the noodle shop.

What MK said next made him freeze at where's his riding. "What do you mean you've already tried it?! "Kai shouted into the phone in a panic. " MK! Please, for the love of wojira! "Kai started to say before he heard a dialed noise coming from his phone.

A moment of silence from the young master of fire. "Did he just...hang up on me. " Kai asked to himself before sighing as he pulled his phone away looking at it. He saw that there was a blank, empty screen before it disappeared to his home page kai sigh as he put his phone back to his pocket. Then he remembered that someone told MK about something.

He arrived at the noodles shop and went inside the noodle shop and went towards to tang. "Ok, Mr. Tang what did you tell to MK?! " kai asked as he start shaking the scholar on the shoulders. "What do you mean? " Tang replied getting dizzy after kai stop shaking him in fast pace as he gave him a serious look. "What did you tell MK about clones? " Kai rephrases. "Oh that. Well, the kid was feeling overwhelmed with everything that's been happening lately, so o told him about one of monkey King's Seventy-two transformation's."
Tang said explaing everything to Kai and sip on the left over liquid in his bowl.