Chapter 6 ; Coming Home

Third POV ;

Outside of pigsy's noodles were mei and MK playing monkey mech as sandy and mo were cheering at them and kai tapping his phone while he look at his two friends play and mei laughs playfully like a villian as she said. "Button smash all you want, MK. You'll never beaty ancient galloping fury power. " while MK was trying his hardest to beat her and sandy said. "Up smash, up smash! "

"I'm trying, sandy! Okay? I'm trying, I'm trying! " MK exclaimed and pushing the buttons of the crane game machine while kai chuckles at MK as he was losing at mei, she laughed while she was about to finish off MK's character and said. "No one can defeat me! " and laughs again until her phone starts ringing causing everyone to look at her curiously as mei pulls out her phone and revealed a woman calling her and it was her mother and cause mei to answer the call and then said. "Oh boy. Hi, mom. " and walks away causing sandy and Kai to get concerned while kai notices as he looked back at MK giggles evilly and starts cheating to beat mei's character and sighs while shaking his head.

Kai sees mei turned off her phone as she sighed causing him to look at her in worry. "Mei, is everything alright? " sandy asks as mei responded to him. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's just-" mei started to say until they heard the game talking in auto voice they turned to see MK beating Mei's character. 'Player Two wins' and MK laughed in victory causing kai deadpanned at him for cheating, then mei said to sandy and kai. "My parents- they want me to housesit. "and this caught MK's attention while kai asked raising an eyebrow in confusion. "And that's a bad thing, mei? "And mei looked at him and said. "No. Me and my parents, we-" but then was Interrupted by MK saying. "Uh, did mei say sleepover at her house? " and appeared out of nowhere with PJ's on, slippers, sleeping mask, and holding a blanket and monkey plushie too.

"What? No. My parents would've want-" mei starts to say but cut off by MK again as he exclaims. "Sleepover! I've always wanted to see inside mei's secret dragon house full of secret dragon stuff. Come on, please? Please, please, please, please, please? " and then even gave her some puppy eyes causing mei to sign in defeat and then said. "Sleepover it is. ".

MK cheered as he says. "Ah! Yeah! This sleepover is going to be amazing! You know what? I'll bring my monkey King DVDS so we can have a marathon! " kai only sighed and looks at mei and then asked. "Are you sure your okay with this, Mei? " but mei them waved him off and then said. "It's fine. Besides I've always wanted you and MK to come for a sleepover for a good while now. " and this made kai look surprise and then smiles softly at her.

But unknown to everyone general ironclad is listening to their conversation from the distance as he recorded MK's voice from back before saying. "Dragon house, full of secret dragon stuff" while bringing up hologram files of information about mei and her family and came across one of the files that showed the legendary dragon blade.

MeanWhile At Flaming Foundry...

Princess iron fan had just received the transmission from him and looked at the specific file of the dragon blade. "The legendary dragon blade. That blade is amongst the most powerful artifacts in history. " and while bringing up hologram artifacts and among them was the celestial crystal and the celestial sphere as well.

"I do love powerful things. Go. Bring it to me. And bring me my future son-in-law as well. " PIF said in commanding in transmission and she'd heard that the group were going to mei's house as well so and general ironclad nods before cutting off the transmission.

MeanWhile With the group...

Kai came along with his Raven cat on his arms. "Hey kai, is that your cat? " mei asks as she pointed at the cat on his arms. "Yes, I saw him on my window when it was raining, so I decided to take care of him. His name is Marco. "Kai then said, MK glanced at the cat as he pouted. The Raven cat notices MK's expression as the Raven cat smile smugly which caused MK his eye twitching in annoyance and anger while kai looked at his cat and back to MK as he was confused.