𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫. ... death eater by association?

IV ——

IV —— ... death eater by association?

🦢

          "I AM HORRIFIED. CONFUSED. UPSET." Georgia's arms are crossed as her and Fianna sit down in the Great Hall. The rest of the journey saw Fianna and Regulus lying to their friends, both Pandora and Georgia completely dumb-struck that the two were found kissing in the toilets. The two had quickly agreed that if they wanted the Aurors off their case, they'd have to play along for a little longer, awkwardly listening to their respective best friends vent about the bombshell news.

It followed Fianna back to school, too, with Georgia still in shock. Fianna keeps on glancing around, feeling the amount of eyes staring at her. Thank God the head girl and boy don't have to do anything for the start of term assembly, because she'd rather burn at the stake than stand in front of an entire school that knows she was found by Aurors, seemingly about to shag Regulus Black in the toilets. If she hadn't lived up to Marauder's sibling by this point, she's certainly earned it now.

"Look, I didn't expect for it to happen," says Fianna, completely meaning it. What is she going to do, when her brother finds out? Her parents won't mind, but Remus? Not only the best friend of Regulus' disowned brother, but a member of the group committed to stopping Voldemort? Fianna is doomed. She feels like her morals have been put on the backburner, as she miserably thanks the fact that no one else knows Regulus, her apparent boyfriend, is a Death Eater. Does that mean... she's a Death Eater by association? She wants to be tied to a stake, stat.

"I should've known," says Georgia.

That takes Fianna by surprise.

"What do you mean?" she says.

"No one remembers someone's order when it's that weird," says Georgia.

Fianna pauses. "... What's wrong with Earl Grey?"

"Here you go again!" Georgia, ashamed, shakes her head. "It's a snob's English Breakfast! I cannot believe that not only are you dating the prick, Regulus Black, but the prick, Regulus Black, who's favourite drink is Earl Grey!"