𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. king of everything

XVII —— king of everything

🦢

          THEY DID NOT HAVE SEX — some other things happened, yeah, but Fianna still wants to wait a little while before going the full way. She knows Regulus hasn't done it either, and that maybe boys are less bothered about waiting and feeling ready for it, but she doesn't want to do it just yet. She'd like to have sex with Regulus eventually, and she felt nice when they spent that time in the prefects' bathroom... but they have time. They don't need to rush — but equally, if things don't work out and they don't have sex, then it wasn't meant to happen anyway.

Fianna's looking forward to their date, though. She spends the night before washing her hair and painting her nails, picking a burgundy shade (like she normally does). She knows she'll have to remove it by Sunday evening, but she likes the idea of getting a little extra ready than usual. Regulus told her to meet at the courtyard at ten o'clock so they can get breakfast together in Hogsmeade; his meeting with the Death Eaters is at midday, so they've got just enough time before he has to leave. But, because of the early start, Fianna picks out her outfit the evening before, laying out two different options in case she changes her mind in the morning.

She wakes up, and decides on a cream knit jumper with a brown mini skirt peeking out underneath. She takes extra-special care pulling on her tights, because they're her last pair of forty-denier ones without a rip in, and finally, slips her feet into her brown knee-high boots. Fianna hopes she skirts the line of pretty, but casual. Like, she tried, but also, it's ten o'clock, she isn't going to look as good as she will for the Yule Ball.

Fianna walks downstairs, her stomach already growling with hunger, and makes her way to the courtyard. She's got on her suede coat — one she bought last year when she forced Remus to go shopping in London with her — and her red scarf, predicting the weather outside will be bitter, foreshadowing the incoming snowy December. She digs her hands in her jacket pockets, spotting Regulus waiting for her.