Arrival of an Old Foe

No one's POV

As everyone arrived in the bunker, Pixal started going over the problem.

"Apparently someone has said they've seen an old enemy of ours, which is impossible as he was destroyed over three years ago." They all looked confused, wondering who it could be.

"Well Pix, who is it?" Cole asked, and Pixal took a deep breath.

"Morro has been spotted in Ninjago City." Everyone gasped, and Kai and Nya grabbed hold of Lloyd's hands.

"You mean Morro, as in big-scary-ghost Morro?" Jay already knew the answer, but he was in disbelief. Pixal nodded.

"Alright, let's get moving," Lloyd shakily ordered, walking to his vehicle.

"Stay here, ok?" Cole told Kira as he put on his helmet. She nodded, looking nervous. "Don't worry, no one'll find out."

---------------------------

Cole patrolled the streets, looking for any signs of their previous enemy. As he turned a corner, a sharp gust of wind got his attention. Turning his head, he spotted a figure standing still on the pavement.

Taking the keys out of his bike, he approached the person.

"Hey, you alright sir?" He called out, trying to get their attention. The person looked straight at Cole, and both of them had looks of shock on their face.

"Ninja!?" The person yelled out, backing away. Cole shot out a small rock to trip him up.

"Morro? Wha- how are you..." Cole gestured to Morro very human body. "Not a ghost."

"I could ask the same thing about you, Earth Ninja. But I'll assume you made it through the rift that happened a couple years ago." Cole tilted his head.

"Yea, did you?"

"No, I have no idea how this happened. I remember being in the cursed realm, then I woke up here, and I had aged quite a few years. I guess I simply changed to look how I should if I hadn't died those eight years ago." Cole hummed, noticing he didn't have an echo in his voice anymore.

"What are you doing here? I mean it's pretty stupid for you to come back to the city, seeing as this was bound to happen."

"I'm looking for some people," The ex-ghost stated. "My family, the one I left behind in my mission to become the Green Ninja." Cole's breath hitched, but he fired back a response.

"What makes you think they're still alive, let alone want to see you?" Cole asked, gaining a glare from Morro.

"For your information, ninja, I have two half-siblings. The oldest would be about your age now, so unless something terrible happened to them both, I doubt they would have passed. I hope my parents are alive too, it would be pleasant to see them again."

Cole extended a hand out to Morro, helping him up. "Well, I'm afraid your little journey will have to wait." He clamped a vengestone bracelet onto the male's wrist. "You're coming with me."

As Morro protested, Cole pressed a finger to his earpiece. "Found him, guys."

---------------------------

Cole's POV

As we arrived back at the monastery, I dragged Morro to Master Wu.

"Unhand me!" He demanded. I stopped, making it look like I was thinking about it.

"No." I continued walking.

"You have no dignity, using my emotions to trick me!"

"Join the club," Lloyd joked, and I snorted loudly. We walked up to Wu, who was talking to Pixal.

"Master Wu, we've returned," Zane stated. Wu turned around.

"Thank you." He moved closer to Morro. "I never thought I'd see you again. But, how did you become human?" Morro shrugged.

"Well, if we're no longer needed here-" I let go of Morro- "I would like to visit my partner." I walked to the lift, relieved to finally be out of my gi.

Once I made it to my room, I shifted into Claudia. I pulled off my gi, swapping it for a tight top under a leather jacket, and a thigh-length skirt with fish net tights. I added light make-up onto my face, and started restyling my hair.

Halfway through tying my hair up, I realised I was out of hair ties. Not a problem, I left a pile in the bunker, I'll just go back down.

As I exited the lift, I noticed everyone was still downstairs. Morro turned to look at me when I walked up to the desk with my hair ties. He looked shocked, and wouldn't stop looking. I stopped, staring back with a confused expression.

"You good?" I asked him, making everyone else turn to look at me.

"Sorry, but who are you?" He asked me.

"Claudia, Master of Earth, I literally just brought you here," I told him, as if everyone just changed genders every once and a while. He looked surprised.

"You look a lot like my mother." I pulled a face as I gathered my hair in my hands.

"Hah! I feel sorry for your mum if she looks like this," I joked with a smile, knowing full well why he was reminded of Mum by me.

"'Audie, stop putting yourself down, you look great," Pix told me. I looked over to her, smiling.

"Aww thanks, Pixie Dust," I teased, laughing as she frowned at me.

"I told you not to call me that."

"Yea I know, I just chose to ignore it." I finished tying my hair, moving over to my bike. "Kira, you coming?" I asked her, chuckling as she rushed over to me.

"Wait, where are we going?"

"Shintaro." I threw the extra helmet at her. "If I haven't called one of you in an hour, I've been kidnapped, be concerned," I jokingly added to the others, starting up the engine. Kira climbed behind me.

"Sure," Kai said, not even looking up. I pulled on my helmet, and sped out of the bunker.