1: Alert Me When This Shit Is Over

The final rise of the sun that Heather would see, and it was a repeat, similar to the day before. Difficult for her to draw, but unique and beautiful.

She chuckled at it.

The fact that it was the same gave her comfort. It let her know that the world goes on, with or without her. She can die without causing absolute havoc. She can die peacefully, like a popped bubble.

Signing the date. Her name. And the day's bucket list, she stared at the paper. Flipping it over to write on the back, she explained her story. What she went through, why she murdered Melanie, how she met Lia, what they did, how Lia made her feel, why she was okay with dying.

Her last day on Earth, Lia's too. She couldn't be happier, either.

She pet Bella, wondering where she would go. Hoping she lives a long, happy life without her and Lia. She knew Bella would. She would make sure of it.

Bella seemed to sense it, that death was near. She wouldn't leave Heather or Lia alone for even a second. She ignored her meals, she was sad.

"Good morning, my love." Lia said with her light, sweet, honey voice. Kissing Heather and sitting with her outside after setting down everyone's breakfast. Today, it was pancakes with smiley faces made of fruit and whipped cream and chocolate chips.

"Good morning, you look glowing this morning." Heather responded.

"Nights with you tend to do that to me."

They ate comfortably, talking like they would any other morning, taking their time. Their time was limited now more than ever and for some reason it made them take a step back and take things extra slow.

"First up," Heather playfully looked at the list, "Have a feast of Korean food. I've been waiting for this one, I'm craving blood sausage so hard."

"I neeeeed bulgogi, freshly grilled. Mm. Mm. MM!" Lia responded, kissing her fingers like a chef.

So they got ready together, seeming to forget that they no longer had a ride to the Korean barbeque place that was 6 miles away on a hot day.

They almost lost hope, until Heather glanced at the sports car in the display, smirking viciously. It didn't even take much for her to convince Lia it was a good idea. Today, anything went.

They called the front desk, questioning whether there was a way to get the car down. There was. It was a car elevator built into the building specifically for the top level suite.

Valet brought it down for them, having the keys ready when they got down to the parking lot. They went to the restaurant, ready to feast. Their final meal, unless they somehow make it to a late dinner.

"You know, you really are a beautiful dancer. You would have made it far." Heather told the other.

"Thank you. I know I'm good, I love dancing as well. But I don't have the heart for the sport, the competition, the dieting, it kills the joy for me. My parents ruined it for me too."

"What did you want to be when you grow up? Did you always want to be a ballerina?"

"No... I just wanted to be happy. I did it." Lia smiled to herself, making Heather smile too, "What about you?"

"... Well, I didn't want to do tattoos all my life. I don't honestly have an answer. I just trusted myself enough to know that I'll end up in the right place. And I did it."

"We did it."

"Together."

They smiled together, just like they did everything else together.