•Jealous• Cha So-Yeon (Request)

3rd Person POV:

Tae Man and Y/n was just talking to each other 'normally' like always, not knowing someone is burning holes through their heads.

"Hey, did you know that So-Yeon likes you?" Tae Man asks Y/n

"No, she doesn't." Y/n says, denying it quickly before smacking him in the head

"Ouch, what was that for?" Tae Man rubs his head back and forth still feeling the sting.

"For trying to get my hopes up." Y/n says and looks down.

Y/n knows how much So-Yeon likes their Platoon Leader, how does she know? Well.... Their bestfriends...

Y/n has seen So-Yeon like boys and girls that keep rejecting or telling her to get better or change herself, she cries to herself and every time she does Y/n is always by her side.

Assuring her, but everytime Y/n tries to tell her that they aren't right for
her. So-Yeon doesnt listen.

But what right does she have? She's just her best friend.

"Sorry." Tae Man apologizes and keeps rubbing his head.

"Does it hurt, that much?" Y/n asks Tae Man and checks his head, Tae-Man laughs because the girls actually fell for his 'acting skills'

"Idiot." Y/n says and smacks him in the head again

"Ouch, that actually hurt this time." Tae Man says and looks at the girl infront of him

"You deserve it, idiot." Y/n says and laughs at the latter infront of her.

Meanwhile, So-Yeon just watches the scene infront of her unfold as she clenches her arm when Tae Man puts his arm over Y/n's shoulder.

Tae Man and Y/n still doesn't notice that someone is boring holes into their heads, they were to caught up with each other to know.

Tae Man and Y/n were just talking when someone from another class enters their room and approaches the two.

"Hey, you're Y/n right?" a random boy asks

"Yes, thats me. Do you need something?" Y/n asks the boy

"I'm Kang Jiwoon, I-I uh. I liked you for a long time now and umm, wanted to ask if I could ask you out? These are for you by the way." Jiwoon asks the girl and gives the flowers to her

"Thank you, thats really sweet of you." Y/n says to the boy and grabs the flowers

"So, about that date?" Jiwoon asks and touched Y/n's shoulder

"Umm.." Y/n gets uncomfortable because of the skinship, and Jiwoon takes the reaction in the wrong way.

"There's no need to be shy, come on. I'll pick you up at your place, yeah?" Jiwoon puts his hand on Y/n's waist this time trying to pull her closer.

That was the last straw, So-Yeon stands up and pulls Y/n away from Jiwoon putting herself in between.

So-Yeon glares at the boy and Poor Y/n doesn't know what's going on.

"Take a hint, she's uncomfortable because of your touch stupid." So-Yeon says and Jiwoon just smirks in response

"Really? I thought she was enjoying it. I mean by tonight, she's going to be in my bed-" So-Yeon punches the boy across the face, surprising Tae Man and Y/n.

"What the hell! So-Yeon!" Y/n yells but So-Yeon drags the girl to the rooftop were nobody can interrupt them.

While, Tae Man is just standing there not knowing what to do.

So-Yeon and Y/n are at the rooftop,
Y/n takes So-Yeon grip off of her wrist and backs away from her.

"Why did you do that?" Y/n asks the latter

So-Yeon doesnt answer instead she walks to Y/n, and seeing the action made Y/n panick abit so she starts walking backwards trying to get away from So-Yeon.

Y/n's back hit the wall and So-Yeon puts her hand on the wall beside Y/n's face

"Were you going to say yes?" So-Yeon asks her

"What?"

"Were you going to say yes?" So-Yeon yells making Y/n flinch abit.

Y/n closes her eyes and says 'No'

"Good, because you're mine." So-Yeon says before grabbing the latters waist and crashes their lips together.

______________________________________

Hey guys! So this is the first imagine and I hope you guys dont find it too bad and cringy so I hope you guys enjoyed this one and the other books as well!!

If you guys want to request just go to the request page and comment!!

Word Count:761