•Feelings• Yeon Bora (Request)

GxG

"I want to break up, with you." Bora spoke and those words, were the ones Y/n was always afraid to hear.

"Did I do something wrong?" the latter asked sobbing "No, I just fell out of love." Bora reaches out to touch the girl but Y/n slaps Bora's hand away.

"No, you've done enough. I'll respect your decision." Y/n turns around and walks away.

3rd Person POV:

Y/n enters the school gate, not knowing what's about to come her way.

Y/n was walking towards her classroom, while walking someone approaches her.

"Hey, Y/n L/n right?" Yu Jung greets the girl and walks with her, "Uh, yeah. I'm new here." the latter answered and puts her hand out, Yu Jung smiles brightly at the girl and shakes her hand.

The two walk, until they have reached their classroom, "Here we are, Class 3-2. And just a warning, things can get out of hand in here, so be careful." the latter nods taking the advice of the girl before walking in with her.

Y/n looks around the room, looking at her new classmates messing around, laughing and annoying each other. While looking around, she saw someone she did not expect to be there...

Yeon Bora, or simply her ex.

Y/n's eyes widened and looks away almost immediately before the girl notices her. "Here you can seat next to me. We arranged a new seating arrangement yesterday. So we can move you in." Yu Jung guides her to the seat, before helping the girl with her stuff.

The girl thanks her, before letting her dragging her somewhere in the room,
"I'll introduce you to some of my friends come on." Y/n just lets Yu Jung drag her and she ends up infront of new girls who were looking at her with wonder.

"This is Y/n L/n the new kid!" Yu Jung puts her hand infront of Y/n, and Y/n just bows.

"I'm Nara." "Hi! I'm Soon Yi." "Hello, I'm Aesol." Aesol smiles at the girl and Y/n does the same.

Their conversation lasts for a few minutes, before Ms.Park enters the room. "Settle down, now." Ms.Park puts her books on the stadium, before leaning at it.

"As you guys know, we have a new student. Come to the front please, Y/n L/n."  The name made Bora's eyes widened, she looks at the girl who walks to the front.

Y/n makes eye contact with Bora as soon as she walks to the front. She could look at anyone in the class right now. But it landed in her, it's always been her for Y/n.

"Do I still like her?" the latter asks herself before introducing herself.

Y/n's voice got tuned out in Bora's mind only looks at her gorgeous eyes, it reminded her the time where, Y/n would just stare at her in admiration while she was talking.

The thought made the girl smile, but Bora frowns immediately.

"Do I still love her?"

______________________________________

Hey guys! Part 2? What do you guys think?  I hope that you guys still like my stories!!

Word Count:534