•Class President• (Kim Yu Jung)

GxG

"Can you guys stop, arguing?" Yu Jung holds the bridge of her nose, tired of her classmates arguing every now and then.

"What? Shouldn't you do something? You're the class president! Or did you just do it for extra points, as well?" Il Ha pushes Yu Jung shoulder making her almost trip, luckily Y/N was behind her catching her in time.

"Hey, Il Ha you should watch your words carefully." As Y/N holds the girl Il Ha glares at her, pushing the chair out of the way getting in Y/N's face as Y/N push Yu Jung aside.

Yu Jung attempting to stop the two, only to be held back by Nara who's telling her to not intervine.

"Why? Why, should you be defending her? Do you like her?" Y/N scoffs and glares back at the boy who is smirking.

"So? Why would you care if I like her?" Il Ha laughs amusingly before whispering something in Y/N's ear, that made Y/N back down.

Y/N looks at the ground, before leaving the room. Confusing her other classmates.

"Hey, Kwon Il Ha what did you tell her?" Il Ha chuckles at Bora's question and looks at her.

"The truth, she's gonna know at some point." Il Ha chuckles again, making Bora glare at him. And goes out of the room, attempting to find you.

"Hey, Kwon Il Ha did you tell Y/N that Yu Jung doesn't like her back?" Joon Hee glares at the boy, who shrugged his shoulder while smirking.

"What?" The question confuses Yu Jung, but no one answers her as the girls were busy scolding Il Ha for what he did.

"Why would you say that?"  "Are you an idiot?"

"You shouldn't have said that!" "Why would you even do that?"

"Y/N, likes me?" The question, made everyone silent.

Yu Jung looks at her classmates, but everyone avoids her gaze. "Does Y/N like me?" She repeated

"Yes, she does but we told her to maybe do her best to move on.. Since.." Soon Yi, didnt finish her words as she looks at her other classmates..

"Since what?" Yu Jung frowns. "Because, we think you like Tae Man.." the answer made Yu Jung frown immediately.

"What? Why would you guys think that?" Yu Jung is starting to get annoyed at this point, and is now glaring at her classmates.

"Because, you always hang out with him.. And everytime Y/N asks you out, you're already going out with Tae Man." Yeon Ju says, and avoids her gaze.

"Yeah, we told her to move on.. But I gues Bora is already helping her with that." Joon Hee whispers the last part, thinking it would go unnoticed by their president. But was she wrong..

"What? What do you mean by that?" Yu Jung frowns, and looks at Joon Hee for answers, but luckily for Joon Hee. Bora and Y/N walk through the door.

...

It was silence for a moment, all eyes were on Bora and Y/N even Yu Jung's. Y/N avoids Yu Jung's gaze, making the girl frown..

After a moment, the girls finally notice something..
Bora and Y/N were holding hands. "Hey! Why are you guys holding hands? Are you guys finally dating?" The girls squeal, as Soyoon pointed it out.

Y/N turns to look at Bora, only to see that Bora was already looking at her, Y/N's face turn red and hid her face in her hands.

Meanwhile, the girls were all pestering them with questions. Yu Jung stays back, still frowning becahse of the thought that Bora and Y/N were dating..

After a while, Yu Jung finally had enough and grabs Y/N's hand and dragged her out..

______________________________________________

Hey guys! Thought I would update this book! And to be honest with you guys, I think I wanna discountinue my
BF, book I'll re write a new Bora book, but a different story from this one. So Im gonna delete the Bora book and start a new one, if were halfway done with MJG since were still in episode 2 so. I hope you guys understand! But I will make a new Bora one I promise!!

Word Count:709