•Secret• Jang Yeong Hoon (Request)

BxG

3rd Person POV:

"Yeong Hoon, come on!" Y/n yelled and starts to run forward, before looking back. "Come on! You're so slow!"

Yeong Hoon scoffs and rolls his eye.
"Atleast, I'm not an energetic idiot."

"You're so mean." Y/n stopped at her tracks and waits for Yeong Hoon to catch up.

Yeong Hoon finally did and Y/n puts an arm around his shoulder.
"You know, it wouldn't hurt to stop studying for a while and have fun."

"No, I need to get my grades up. I dont have time for fun." Yeong Hoon takes his phone out of his pocket to check the time, before putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Seriously? Look, you still need to....."
Y/n's voice got filtered out of his mind when he notices that Y/n took her hand off of his shoulder and decided to hold his hand instead.

Yeong Hoon tries his best to hide his blush, while Y/n is still talking.

Y/n finally noticed that Yeong Hoon isn't listening to anything she's saying.
Y/n grabs both of his hands this time,
"Look, I know that you're grades are important to you. But you still need to take care of yourself, you can't just worry about your grades all the time. Okay?"

The gentleness of Y/n's voice made the latter blush lightly, Yeong Hoon looks at the girl infront of him. Before finally deciding to finally confess his feelings "Y/n, look- I-...."

"You what?" the girl asks curious on what the boy is about to tell her.

The boy gulps and took all of his courage before speaking."I like you, okay?"

The boy got nervous noticing that the girl didn't respond.

Y/n just smiles before taking his hand in hers and walking towards his house.

Yeong Hoon and Y/n stops at the front of Yeong Hoon's front door, before Y/n leans in and, puts a chaste kiss on his lips before smiling at him again.

"Oh, I like you too." Y/n walks away with a smile on her face, leaving a stunned Yeong Hoon behind.

Yeong Hoon comes back to his senses and grabs Y/n before she could get far and hugs her tightly.

The action made the girl surprised, since she knew how much the boy doesn't like skinship.

Yeong Hoon pulls away and pecks her on the lip, before smiling.
It was Y/n's turn to blush now, she looks down before burying her face at the crook of Yeong Hoon's neck.

The two stay like that for a while, before Yeong Hoon decided to invite Y/n at his house.

The two went inside both had large smiles on their faces, while entering.

Meanwhile they didn't notice, a shocked Chi-Yeol looking at them from behind...

______________________________________

Hey guys!! So thank you all for the votes again, and thank you all for supporting me!! Im glad that you guys are enjoying my books!!!

Word Count:503