•Class President• (Kim Yu Jung) 2

3rd Person POV:

Yu Jung drags Y/N, across the hallways. Students look at them with curiosity, but Yu Jung glares at them making them look away. Y/N's wrist started aching because of the tight grip, the girl has. Y/N tries to wiggle out of Yu Jung's grip but it was no use.

Once they finally arrived at the rooftop, Y/N forcefully removed Yu Jung's grip, and backed away.
"What the hell, Kim Yu Jung?! Why the hell did you drag me here?" Yu Jung's back was facing the girl, making Y/N more angry.

Y/N keeps asking her questions but the girl, wont even turn around and face her. "If you dont have anything to say, you shouldn't have dragged me here. Im leaving." Y/N turns around and walks to the door, but Yu Jung grabs her wrist preventing her to.

Y/N groans in annoyance, "What is it? You dragged me up here, and wont even turn around and face me. You dont even answer my question! I don't even know whats going on! And here you decided to drag me here and-.." Y/N couldn't finish her sentence, when she felt lips on her own.

Y/N's eyes widened, but slowly melt to the kiss. She kisses back, and puts her arms on Yu Jung's shoulder.
Y/N pulls out first, after running out of breath.

Y/N looks at Yu Jung who was already looking at her, Yu Jung looks at her lips before leaning in again. This time Y/N meets her halfway, and they both share a sweet and passionate kiss.

After a few minutes of kissing, Y/N pulls away completely out of breath. When she was about to speak, Yu Jung hugs her tightly. "Don't leave, please." Y/N was confused with the girl's plead, Y/N pulls away and looks at Yu Jung confusedly. "What do you mean?"
"You... Are you and Bora dating?" "What?"

"Answer me.. Are you and Bora dating?" Y/N looks at her as if she was crazy, "What no! Why would you even think that?" Yu Jung looks at her with tears in her eyes. "You walked in, hand-in-hand.. And Joon Hee and the others said that.." Yu Jung tears up, making Y/N panick.

Y/N grabs Yu Jung's face, before placing a peck on her lips. "Hey, dont think that. You're the only one I like, and the only reason we were hand-in-hand is because we accidentally bumped into one of our teachers, making him spill coffee. So both of us ran away." Yu Jung nods and smiles

Y/N then remembered something, that made her let go of Yu Jung's face and frown. Yu Jung noticed the change of behavior and got concerned. "Hey, whats wrong?" Yu Jung grabs Y/N's hand as she asks.

"Are you and Tae Man dating?" Yu Jung's eyes widened at the question. "What?" "Are you and Wang Tae Man dating?" Yu Jung chuckles and shakes her head, making Y/N sigh in relief. Yu Jung then realizes something as she noticed the girls behavior. "Was that the reason why you walked out?" "Maybe.."

Yu Jung laughs at the girl, as Y/N hides her face in embarrassment. "Dont be, you're the only one I like." Y/N smiles in return.

"How can I know that?" "What do you want me to do to prove it?" "Shout it." "What?" Yu Jung got confused and Y/N just smiled at her teasingly, "Shout it out loud, that I'm the only one you like." Yu Jung smiles at her before muttering a small 'easy.'

Y/N laughs at her, not thinking that the girl would actually do it. Yu Jung walks to the edge of the rooftop, inhaling before.. "I LIKE Y/N Y/L/N!"  Cheers were heard, below as the other students cheer for Yu Jung. Y/N's eyes were wide.

When Yu Jung walks over to Y/N, Y/N hits her shoulder. "Ow! What was that for?" "Why did you do that?! That was embarrassing!" Yu Jung just chuckles at her. "You told me to do it, and I did."

Y/N smiles at her and she notices that Yu Jung's eyes flickered between her eyes and lips, Y/N unconsciously leans in. Yu Jung decided to meet her halfway, but when their lips where millimeters apart. They heard a crashing noise behind them.

Making both of them turn around, Y/N face palms when she saw her classmates on top of each other.
"Really, guys?"

Her classmates look at each other, "Congrats!" "Congratulations!" "Congrats both of you!"  They all ran to them and hugs Y/N

Y/N rolls her eyes and hugs them back, nevertheless.
They all stood there, all of them laughing and being happy for the two. Yu Jung looks at Y/N and smiles unconsciously, she turns around when someone taps her shoulder, it was Tae Man wiggling his eyebrows teasing her. She rolls her eyes and smacks him in the end.

______________________________________________

Hey guys! Thought I'd do a part 2, this is just me making it up to you guys since. I was gone for a while hoped you guys enjoy!

Word Count:883