•Enemies? Friends? Lovers?• Yeon Bora (Request)

3rd Person POV:

"Im almost out!"
"Get in the truck!"

"Fuck!"

"Get in! Y/n!" Il Ha yells through the gun shots, putting his hand out for the girl to grab.

Y/n grabbed Il Ha's hand pulling herself, but without anyone supporting her she gets attacked by a sphere from behind.

Y/n's right shoulder  got pierced making the others panick

"Y/n!"
"Shit, Y/n!"

Bora gets out of the track, shoots the sphere and grabs Y/n and pushes her up. Before getting in herself.

"Lets go!" Il Ha yells

Y/n sits down catching her breath holding her right shoulder as they drive through.

"Idiot, you should've made sure that someone was covering for you. Idiot." Bora spoke and takes Y/n hands off of her shoulder, and covers it with a white cloth.

Y/n rolls her eyes in response "I can take care of myself. I don't need you to tell me what to do."

The response made Bora let go of the cloth, and click her tounge. "If you can take care of yourself, why did you get injured? Stupid."

Y/n rolls her eyes again "Don't call me stupid, stupid."

Bora grabs the cloth and throws the cloth on Y/n's face and goes to sit beside Ha-Na

"Can't you guys, go with one day without arguing?" Yu Jung asked the two taking her helmet off

Y/n rolls her eyes and just leaned her head back.

>>>>

Il Ha was assisting Y/n to walk, hand draped over his shoulder as he let the girl sit.

"Someone needs to treat Y/n." Lieutenant Lee spoke, looking at the remaining students.

"No, I'm fine." Y/n tries to get up but gets pushed down by Il Ha.

"How about Bora?" Yu Jung looks over to the girl, who looked tired

Bora rolls her eyes and approached the injured girl, and grabs her.
"Come on."

The latter resist and stands up. "I can handle myself, I'll be fine."

"No, you'll either stay here and get treated or you wont help rescue your classmates." Lieutenant Lee threatens

The injured girl rolls her eyes and curses under her breath
"Fine."

>>

Bora is treating the girl's wounded shoulder, the girl infront of her flinch as it stung and holds her breath

Bora looks at the girl after she finished wrapping her shoulder before turning to leave.

"Bora." the girl spoke

Bora turns around and faces the girl again before crossing her arms "What?"

"Thank you." the latter spoke, and looks down as she was trying to hide her blushing face

Bora smirks and leaves the tent, as Bora goes around the tent she leans her head back and sighs, bringing her hand to her chest. Her heart wont stop beating so fast. "Why wont it stop?"

Meanwhile, the latter inside the tent is still looking down. "Why wont it stop?" the latter asks herself holding her chest. That wont stop beating so fast.

"Fuck, why wont it stop beating?"
"Shit, why wont it stop?"

______________________________________

Hey guys! I hope you guys liked my previous one shot! And hopefully enjoyed this one too!!

If you have any requests make sure to comment on my request page!

Word Count:542