1. Sudden Fall

Angel dust

The last thing I remember is my dad looking down at me with a look of disgust as my vision went dark then I was falling. That was 75 years ago. My arrival to hell. Shortly after I ended up in a contract with Valentino and later on a resident at the Hazbin hotel. That brings me to where I am today. Heading home, covered in bruises after a long day of my job as a porn star.

I open the hotel door and stumble into the lobby. Husk is passed out at the bar with a smashed beer bottle next to him. I walk past him and towards the stairs. I grab onto the railing and try to bring myself the strength to make it upstairs and to my room. My vision becomes blurred and next thing I know I'm at the bottom of the stairs as a pair of glowing red eyes looking down at me.

Alastor

"Goodnight Al!" Charlie yells from down the hall. I nod in her direction and head down stairs towards the lobby. I like to get some reading in before bed but tonight Angel was working and I wanted to make sure he made it back safely. Not that I would ever admit to that. As I'm sat on one of the sofas reading I hear the door open. It was dark so I knew I wouldn't be seen.

I see Angel walk in and are those bruises? He looks horrid. His hair is a mess, what little clothes he was wearing are torn up and he's covered in cuts, blood and bruises. I saw him weakly make his way to the stairs but halfway up and his body gave in. I walked up to him unsure if he was still conscious or not.

Against my better judgement I picked him up bridal style and brought him to my room. I layed him down on my bed and got to work on cleaning up his cuts and bruises. While I was working on that I noticed he had many scars on his arms and legs. I planned on asking him about later but decided to focus on the task at hand.

After getting him changed into one of my pajamas I tuck him into bed and allow him to rest. I don't know why I'm doing this for him but I just get into bed with him anyway and drift off to sleep.

Angel dust

I wake up in an unfamiliar red room. And am I in someone's bed!? I get up and rub my eyes I look down at my arms and notice I'm wearing red stripped pajamas and my arms and legs are covered in bandages. My whole body is sore and suddenly getting up makes me let out a yelp. I then hear a scream besides me and notice Alastor next to me wearing matching pajamas.

"Good morning my dear did you sleep alright? " he says in his usual happy tone. "What am I doing in here!? " I yell back at him mostly terrified he was going to kill me. "Why I saw your little fall from the stairs last night and couldn't just leave you there." I stare at him with a blank expression.

The radio demon. One of the most powerful demons in hell helped me. I get knocked out of my confused state as alastor continues talking "I would like to ask you some questions about how you ended up in such a state. And would like for you to not tell anyone that I've helped you" I just slowly nod as I try and get out of bed but suddenly hit the floor.

"I would suggest you rest for a few days. You did take a pretty hard fall and hit your head pretty hard on the way down. It also looks like you've twisted your ankle and you've lost a significant amount of blood. " I look down to see bloody bandages. Great Val is going to kill me if I miss work.

"I can't I have to go to work." I say calmly as I attempt to get up with no success. "I'm not asking, I'm telling you that you can't work and need to rest." I suddenly feel myself being picked up and being placed back into bed. "Now I have important paper work I have to fill out while I'm in here so I ask you remain as quite as possible. " I huff as I pull out my phone and see 12 missed calls from Val. Great.