Bonus fun facts

I decided to make a little chapter to add some fun facts about writing this fanfic so far.

1. The title for this fanfic was going to be "afterlife after sin." but I liked "Life after sin" better

2. This wasn't going to be a radiodust story it was going to be a huskerdust one until I decided I really wanted to do radiodust as my first ever fanfic

3. Originally in the first chapter "A sudden fall" I was going to write Angels whole death scene to start, but decided against it because I got lazy and thought it wouldn't make that much of a difference. Deciding to to only add the very moment he died.

4. Additionally, Alastor wasn't supposed to have feelings for Angel, not at the very start of this book at least. I do someday want to write a book on him falling for Angel after arriving at the hotel.

5. "Promises" Angel falling over is very much based on what happens to me every morning because I am extreamly tired and roll off the couch in the mornings.

6. The end of the "Stay" when Angel and Alastor fall asleep together, that was writen based on a nice little moment I had with my first boyfriend (RIP)

7. In "Life" when Angel says "I'm sorry for saying all that, I was supposed to be helping you, not talking about my stupid problems." that is something I say nearly every day because I am very much the theripist friend but can accidently without realizing start talking about my problems.

8. Angels part of "Panic setting in" is based on me getting ready for school because my dumbass can't hurry up

9. The title for "As the sun went down" is lyrics from "Hold on till May" by Pierce the veil.

10. Additionally in that same chapter Alastor wasn't going to confess. I was actually going to have them go to Mimzys but I figured something more private where Alastor could be truly confident would be better. Thats what I would've wanted at least.

11. Charlie hugging Angel so tightly in "Happy tears." was based on my best friend always hugging me so tight and nearly killing me whenever she sees me in school. Love her but shes gotta calm down sometimes.

12. In "Promises don't last forever." Angels relaps was based on my first time ever relapsing. I have struggled with self harm and depression for the entierty of my teenage years so far and find writing about my experiences through a character I can relate to a lot to help.

13. The chapter  "Twins" was almost not writen. It was going to be the first time Cherri was in a chapter and I had a small draft typed out but liked the idea of Angel talking to Molly instead.

14. "Nothing but bones" was going to be a Val and Vox chapter, I had a small draft for that one but again went against it.

15. The room at the end of "Nothing but bones" is writen based on my first and only time going into my first boyfriends room after his death

16." Innocence" was based on my view of kids. Don't love them but wouldn't harm one as they haven't done anything.

17. the title "Not alive not dead" is litterly based on the fact the Valentino isn't alive (not as a human at least) but he also didn't die again

18. The torture Alastor puts Valentino through was written directly off of a comment I made in a chapter of Dangerous Desires by MelissaBlincoe

19. Angel was supposed to know he is pregnant, but that idea changed when I came up with the main storyline for the second book, as of right now he's completely unaware of the bundle of joy growing inside him.

20. First chapter for the new book will be out soon!!

Thank you to everyone who has supported me through this journey. We have come a long way since April. I cannot wait to see you guys in the next book.

Love ya <3