7. Panic setting in

Alastor

"This is the one Alastor!" Charlie squeals as she rushes up to me with a black and red suit. "Why it's been ages since I've worn that one Charlie." She glares at me "When's the last time you've had a date!?!" "As I have already stated, this is not a date, simply two friends going out to celebrate. "

"Well if you're going to confess eventually don't you at least want to TRY and impress him." I guess she has a point. "Even then I doubt it will fit me anyway." I laugh as continue looking through my other suits. "There's no harm in trying! " Charlie yells and she suddenly yanks me up, shoves me and the suit into the bathroom and closes the door.

After a while I step back out wearing the suit. "See! It fits you like a glove!" Charlie yells and she hugs me suddenly. I'll let the five foot rule go this one time. "How about I do your hair, maybe a ponytail and slick your bangs back?" I shrug my shoulders "I don't see the harm in that" I say as I sit on the edge of my bed.

"So how are things going with Angel?" Charlie teased as she started tying my hair back. "Still no progress, it's like every time I try and say something I freeze up and there's nothing I can do about it." I confess "Well that's the problem! You need to push yourself, get out of your comfort zone!" Charlie yells as she slicks my hair back with some gel.

"Well it's a work in progress for now." I reply as I get up. I check my watch and realize I still have about a half an hour left until I need to pick Angel up from his room. "Thanks for helping Charlie I appreciate it." "Any time Al! "

Angel dust

"There's nothing to wear!" I yell as I keep throwing my clothes out of my closet "Miss Angel you have plenty of options right here!" Niffty squeals as a dress lands on top of her. "No let him keep going this is funny to watch. " Husk laughs as he takes a swing from his beer bottle.

"Shut up Husk you're not helping! " I yell as I sit at my vanity. Make up first, outfit later. "Why does it matter anyway?" Why does it matter!?! This a a night out with the Radio demon, the most powerful overlord in hell and he's asking me that. "How about I lay out some options while you get started on your make up?" Niffty says as she starts picking up basically my whole wardrobe from my bedroom floor.

"Thanks Nif, at least someone is being helpful." I say as I glare at Husk "Hey I'm here for additional support, besides Niffty basically dragged me here and won't let me leave." I thow a switchblade I had on my vanity at him. "How about you just help Niffty with the dresses!" I yell as I finish applying eyeshadow and lipstick. "I already layed out a few options here for you!" Niffty yells as I get up and head towards my bed.

All of them are nice but one really catched my attention, this long, wine red dress with a slit that went up to around my thigh and off the shoulder sleeves. Husk turns away as I start to undress and slid into the dress, Niffty helping me with the zipper.

"You look so pretty Miss Angel!" Niffty squeals as Husk turns to look at me "It's ok." He grumbles I bend down and pinch his cheek "Someone's jealous isn't he." I tease as Husk grows more annoyed. "How about you help me pick my shoes?" "Fine."

Alastor

I step into the elevator as I press the button to Angels floor. I'm 10 minutes early but I figure it wouldn't hurt to pick up a little early, didn't want Mimzy's to be too busy when we got there anyway. I step out and head towards Angel's room, when suddenly I realized I probably ly should have brought him flowers, I snaps my fingers as a bouquet of white and red roses appears in my hands. I reach out and knock on the door. Suddenly I hear a loud crash followed by Angel yelling "Just a second!"

I chuckle as the lock clicks and the door swings open to reveal Husk and Niffty with Angel behind them "Thanks for da help guys!" Angel calls out as they walk away "Any time miss Angel! " Niffty yells back "Whatever was all that about? " I ask as I turn back to face Angel. "Just friends helping me out. " he laughs as he nervously moves a bit of his hair from his face "Ok.. Well these are for you. " I say as a hand him the roses

"Oh thanks" he says as he takes the roses from me and sets them on his vanity. "Well shall we get going? " I say as I hold my hand out to him "We shall." He laughs as he takes my hand in his.

A/N

Heyyy so this is just a little later than expected but y'all can't blame me summer break started Thursday and I just layed in bed all day wondering what to do with myself now that school is over when I remembered I have a chapter to finish writing and publish. Regardless I'll try my best and get a chapter out on Sunday, not like I'll have anything better to do. I don't know when I start summer school but I'll keep you guys updated.