19. Gotcha

There will be massive amounts of gore in this chapter and talks of rape and self harm.

Alastor

Guilt consumes me as I look at Angels body, chest and arms covered in blood hanging from an old rotten wall. If I had known leaving him would have left him like this I never would have kicked him out. I never wanted to even imagine what Valentino would do to him when he got his hands on my Angel. Now its reality as its a race against time before he takes his last breath for good.

"Al don't just stand there do something!" Charlie yells, pushing me towards Angels body. "What do you expect me to do make the chains magicly dissapear!?!" I yell, starting to get annoyed at the supidity of the princess. An argument ensues between me, Charlie and Vaggie before Husk speaks up.

"Hey have any one of you smartass thought of looking in this perverts pocket for the key." Husk yells as he tosses the key towards me. 'Thank you Husker." I clear my throat, glaring at the girls so I unchain Angels multiple arms and legs. Charlie and Vaggie both have one of Angels upper set of arms around their shoulder as they lay him down on the ground so Niffty can take a look at his injuries.

She runs over, first aid kit in hand. Sitting on her knees to bandage Angel up. She looks up at us once shes done. "It doesn't look too good we need to get him to a hospital now." She cries tears leaving her one eye as she tries to pick him up. "Ok Vaggie you get his left arm I'll get his right."

They pick him up with ease, carrying him out of the room. Husk turns back to look at me just as hes about to step out "You coming?" He asks. "I think I'll stay behind for a while Husker but please do go ahead I will meet you guys at the hospital once I am done here." I laugh, staring at Valentino tied to a chair releasing muffled screams and moving thrashing around in an attempt to get out.

"Whatever you want." Husk laughs as he steps out of the room. I turn my focus to the tray filled to the brim with mutiple kinds of weapons. "You know I always did wonder when you were going to show up again, I guess it was all just a matter of time wasn't it." I laugh picking up the taser and tasing him in the neck with it.

I summon my microphone, setting up my broadcase. "Hello my fellow sinners today we have special guest Valentino as our victim today. So please sit back and enjoy todays broadcast!" I laugh as I lean my microphone against the wall.

He doesn't dare breath a word, just accepts his fate, knowing he can't escape this after what he did to my Angel. "Nothing to say now hm? You were certainly talkative earlier." I laugh, looking at the lighter on the tray and spoting an oddly out of place spoon next to it. My smile widens at the idea that comes to mind.

Grabbing the lighter and the spoon I heat up the spoon until its a bright red-orange. Smirking at the moth as I approach his eyes widen as I plunge the spoon into his left eye. Black blood ozzing and bubbling out of his eye, smoke going into the air. He tries to move his head around, attempting to escape this but I won't let him. Instead I grab the top of his bald head, claws digging into his scalp as he releases screams of anguish.

After a few more seconds I pull the spoon out, now deformed but solid I heat it up once again. He moves his head as I try and stick it in his right eye, it instead going into his mouth, burning the underside of his tounge. I reheat it, this time holding his head in place as I plunge it into his right eye. His screams like music to my ears.

I pull the spoon out, hardened once again this time disgarding it on the ground as I walk back over to the many options of torture I have to select from. I look at the blessed knife. The same one I failed to kill Valentino with all those months ago. I won't fail not this time, not ever again. Grabbing the knife I walk back over to Valentino preparing to kill him for good when he suddenly speaks up, stopping me in my tracks.

"I don't see the point in doing all of this, especially coming from the big bad radio demon. You're the most powerful overlord in hell. Why do all this for a slut like Angel whos worth not even a single penny." Valentino laughs.

"See that is where you're wrong Valentino. Angel is worth more that you will ever understand. He is a kind hearted demon who didn't deserve to end up in your filthy grasp. He did not deserve every time you took advantage of him or to be driven to the point of self harm. However justice can now be served starting with getting rid of you."

I stab him in both eye sockets more black blood flowing out. "Any last words blueberry pimp." I laugh, pricking the skin just above his heart. "Fuck you!" The replusive moth yells before I slice open his chest and pull out his still beating heart, stabbing right through it.

A deathly silence takes over the room, snap my fingers the knife and his heart disappearing. Can't have that fall into the wrong hands. I snap my fingers once again, a new set of gloves appearing as I grab my microphone bringing it up to my mouth. "I hope you all enjoyed this special broadcast, until next time." I laugh before ending the broadcast.

I stare at Valentinos body, lifeless for the second time. A wave of relief washes over me, knowing Angel won't have to worry about Valentino getting to him ever again. That he will be safe to walk the streets of hell without fear. He can see his sister freely and do whatever he wants whenever he pleases.

The though of his sister snaps me out of it. Realizing that she wasn't aware of the situation. I immediately teleport to her house, the sun barely up. I run up to the front door pounding on it frantically. "Molly! Adam! Anyone get out here!" I yell trying to get anyones attention. The door opens suddenly and I fall foward, being pulled by the collar into the house. "Alastor its barely 7 in the morning! What could possibly be so important you're pounding on our door!?!" Molly yells, guess shes not a morning person.

A/N

This chapter was getting annoying long so I made half of it into chapter 20. Don't worry you'll still get a bonus and next chapter will be pretty long. Chapter 20 will be out a few hours following this one. Love ya <3