3. Stay

TW

This chapter will have mentions of rape/Angel getting beaten by Val.

*small time skip*

Angel dust

It's been a few months since my promise to Alastor and going back to work. Val gave me an earful about how I have to make up for not being there and how I have some real nerve to make up excuses to miss work. Since then Alastor and I have grow closer. So close to the point I've started developing a crush on him. Although I know nothing would ever come of it given my line of work and him being an overlord and all its still nice to just be around him.

One day I showed up late to work. I tried seeking in but Val caught me and dragged me to his office. He drugged me and started beating me then I passed out. When I woke up again I was completely naked next to Val in bed. I knew he wouldn be mad if I left but at this point I didn't care anymore I just wanted to get away from the studios so I just grabbed one of his coats that he never wears and left for the hotel. By the time I get back to the hotel it's already 2 in the morning. I walk into the hotel lobby and felt someone watching me.

"You can come out now Al." Alastor stepped out of the shadows and into the moon light with a worried expression. "Rough day at work? " before I answer I collapse into his arms. I guess all the adrenaline I had from leaving had finally given out. "I'm going to take that as a yes. " Alastor laughed. I let out a sigh as Alastor picks me up bridal style and takes me upstairs to his room. For the past few months Alastor has been allowing me to stay in his room when I come back from work like this. Although sometimes I swear he looks upset when I leave again.

Alastor

While I carry Angel up to my room he buries his face in my neck. He's lost a significant amount of weight these past few months and Valentino has been more angry than ever since he went back to the studios. I lay Angel down on the bed as I instruct one of my shadows to go grab the first aid kit from the bathroom.

"Thanks for doing all this Al. I don't know what I would do without your help. " Angel laughs. Ever since we've started spending more time together I've confided in Charlie about my crush on Angel. She's encouraged me to confess my feelings for him but I don't know when would be the right time.

I let Angel get into some pajamas before working on his bruises. I'm about to start inspecting the lower half of his body until he suddenly pulls away and starts crying. "Angel are you ok? What did Val do to you? " I question him. Yes he's returned to the hotel in bad shape but he's never cried when I help him with his injuries. "Angel." He looks up at me. Trying to catch his breath as he pulls he into a tight embrace.

We stay like that for a while until he explains to me what happened with Valentino. My mind is filled with nothing but rage. Eventually I talk Angel into letting me take a look at his injuries since I didn't know how serious they could be. After that it's about 3 am by the time Angel decided to sleep. I try to leave. Planning on taking care of Valentino myself.

Angel dust

Just as I'm about to fall asleep I see light coming in from the hallway. Before Alastor can leave I yell "Hey Al? " he pokes his head into the room "Yes dear?". I pause. Thinking if asking him this was a good idea or not. " Can you lay with me? Just until I fall asleep?" I mentally beat myself up for asking that. To my surprise he walks back into the room. Closing the door behind him and lays down next to me.

If that wasn't surprising enough he let's me rest my head on his chest. My arms wrapped around him and his wrapped around me. I hold him close. Not wanting to let go. Not wanting this perfect moment to end. And he holds me just as close as if thinking the same. Eventually my eyes become more heavy and a deep sleep consumes me.

A/N

Hey Millie here,

Just wanted to let you all know there is a very high chance that next week's chapter will either be significantly shorter, delayed or I won't post until the Sunday after. I have been very sick the past week and have a lot of school work I have to make up. My mental health also hasn't been so good and the 3 year anniversary of my boyfriends death is coming up this week so I simply do not have the energy to write much.

Deepest apologies for this I hope you can all understand :')