~Training~

Wassup everyone!
I'm back with another update for this story, but it's slightly longer then the first.
Enjoy!

Shoto got full rest yesterday, without getting a single nightmare which could only mean he was going to get one worse the following night. He doesn't often sleep during the night, and when he gets up, it's from were he struggles to wake up from. Nightmares have haunted him his entire life, ever since he was kid. He would wake up soaked with cold sweat from too to bottom, he couldn't fall asleep afterwards. He looked tired all the time, with eye bags you could see from miles away, but he never tried to hide them though.

Shoto woke up extremely early on Saturday morning, preparing to leave for home, though he didn't want to. He was usually the first to leave dorms, but today was strange to begin with. He wasn't the only student up.

(A certain blonde almost knocked into Shoto as he stepped out of his his dorm)

Bakugo: (yelling and whispering at the same time) WATCH IT ICYHOT! Can't you see I'm walking here!

Shoto: (sighs) I'm sorry Bakugo. I didn't see you there

Bakugo: Yeah yeah whatever. Why are you up so early?

Shoto: I always leave at this time during weekends

Bakugo: What?! Why do you fucking wake up this early, it's literally 4:15AM!

Shoto: My father doesn't like it when I'm late for training sessions... so I get up early

(Bakugo notices that Shoto's expression has stayed plain for their whole conversation. 'Is he not excited to be going home?')

Shoto: I have to get going now, see you next week Bakugo. Enjoy your weekend

Bakugo: Whatever Half n' Half bastard

Bakugo wasn't known for caring about his classmates, except his friends in the squad. He preferred yelling and fighting with them instead. But Shoto started catching his eye, and he began a habit of closely observing him, ever since first year till their second year together in UA. Though Shoto was an expert at hiding his true feelings, he couldn't hide them from the blonde, who could see right through him. Bakugo didn't like what he was seeing. Pain. Just a shit load of pain. He could tell when when the boy was feeling guilty, upset, angry, tired, irritated or even simply wanted to just cry.

Time skip brought to you by your favorite BakuTodo shipper, me😘

(Shoto had just entered his house after a short walk, and was greeted by a powerful punch sending him flying and get knocked against the door)

Endeavor: Your late (stern voice)

Shoto: (panting from the pain) I-I was speaking to a friend before I l-left...

Endeavor: You don't have time for friends when you are working to become the number 1 hero

Shoto: (bows his head) Yes... father. I p-promise it won't happen a-again...