~Since When did you Care~

Hello everyone as you may know I'm back and wih more updates. Sorry it took forever but here yall go!
~Enjoy!~

Bakugo's Pov

I went to bed pretty early on Sunday, since I had to get up early too. My plan was to get IcyHot from hospital after he was discharged, and leave him at dorms to rest. I would still have time to arrive to class. I head for the bathroom as soon my phone vibrates for 02:00 in the morning. It was still dark out so I knew I was early. I get dressed in my uniform, pack up my satchel and head downstairs. My dad and the 'old hag' get up around 06:00 for work, so I was alone. I make my lunch and head for the front door.

It's a cold, early morning so I'm glad I packed extra layers for myself and for Shoto to change in. I didn't have his size, so I brought him an oversized white and black hoodie with matching sweatpants. I knew he liked baggy clothes cause he always wore them around the dorms, and they did make him look fuckin cute- FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU KATSUKI! STOP SIMPING OVER THAT CANADIAN FLAG!

I continued walking till I reached the hospital, it was 02:45 and luckily it was already opened by that time. A nurse got me to sign a few papers before I could head up to Shoto's hospital room. 'Your friend is free to go, make sure he gets plenty of rest,' she tells me. Tch. I head up to his room finding him sound asleep, but his room was filled with cold air, and the windows where frosted with ice. 'He lost control over his quirk again, didn't he.' I head over to his bed, shaking him slightly, but he doesn't even stir. 'Must be a heavy sleeper🙄.' I decide to just change him into the clothes I brought and carry him to dorms.

I slowly take off his hospital scrubs, being careful not to wake him up. I hold back my blush as I stare at him. He only has his boxers on, his muscles are small but well defined, well toned abs and a small waist and figure. His collarbone sticks out and I see slight bruises on it. 'I'm still gonna kill that walking man of fire!'

I drape the hoodie over his head, sending his arms through the sleeves and let it cascade down to his waist, hoping it would stop there, but no, it went further till it covered his ass. I then pull up the sweatpants and looked at the him once again. He didn't even flinch and he looked ever so peaceful. I look at his face, the angelic expression he had on earlier was there once again, and he looked so cute in baggy clothes. My eyes had other thoughts tho, as I scroll down to his slighty parted lips. They have a rosy color and look soft. I unknowingly started leaning closer nearing his face focused on his lips. I'm suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when my phone rings. The caller ID read 'Old Hag'. Tch!!

(Conversation over the phone)

Mitsuki: OI BRAT WHERE ARE YOU!

Bakugo: I'M AT THE HOSPITAL. NOW WHAT DO YOU WANT!

Mitsuki: YOU GOT UP EXTREMELY EARLY, SO I WAS WONDERING WHERE YOU WERE BRAT!

Bakugo: Wondering doesn't suite you, stay clueless!

Mitsuki: Why yo- Wait a minute... what are you doing at the hospital!

Bakugo: Picking up a friend who just got discharged!

Mitsuki: Are they cute~