Prologue

In the home of the Lupin Black home, a man sits in what looks like to be a baby girls room. As he turns we see Sirius Lupin Black, crying and hold a photo of a 2 year old little girl, his little girl.
      Artemis Vega Lupin Black. His and Moonies whole world... what was until the day she just disappeared.
Sirius remembered the day because well, she was at the playground with both of her fathers, who were chatting about her upcoming birthday.
            They honestly didn't know what was to come, if they had known that she could've gotten kidnapped on that day they would've kept her closer to them.

But the past was in the past. No matter how much both Remus and himself wanted to take a timeturner and go back to that very day to change everything; they couldn't. Time was a tricky and fickle thing. Everything has to be just right in order to change a huge event in time. But that didn't stop the parents from thinking about it.  

          Remus still goes to the very same park each day, hoping to catch the soft brown eyes, sharp, but delicate fractures of Sirius. To pass time he would feed. The birds sometimes finished one of his novels he had brought from home, but mostly he kept an eye on the passerby's for any recognition among the crowd a few people walk to the park each day. But not once has he seen anyone that could possibly be Artemis.

     Sighing , he got up from the bench and turn to walk home. Entering his home, he shouted, he was home. Sirius having heard his husband sighs and walks downstairs. 

" any luck today?" Asked Sirius, begging for some news.
Remus looked across the table at his lover s sadly shook his head. He would have loved to tell him that he saw her today, to give him hope, anything.

Sirius looked down. He felt all of his emotions waiting to explode. Sadness, guilt, disappointment... the list goes on but mostly he was aching for his pup.

Suddenly there was a piping sound and out of thin air, and what it looks like to be dust floating around it, with the letter.

        Dear Mr. Lupin Blacks
      I would like to inform you that your daughter, Artemis Vega Lupin Black, is alive and well. She knows she is adopted and has been wanting to find her bio parents. I would like to arrange for you to meet. Come to Hogwarts to see her.

                                    Sincerely,
                                        N.B

Sirius looked at Remus with hopeful eyes as Remus looked as if he would collapse and sob.
    Rushing as fast as they could around their home to get everything gathered to meet their daughter.

           ———————————————————
In the great hall, the Golden trio sat with his friends chatting about potions and if the next sleep over is going on at the Potters house next.
Bang!
The great halls doors flew open as The Lupin Blacks, the Potters, Malfoys, and Blacks came into the Great hall.
"What is the meaning of this?" Questioned Dumbledore as he stood up from the teachers table.

"We all got a letter about Sirius and Remus's missing daughter Artemis." Said Lily Potter.
"Artemis?" Harry questioned as his eyes welled up with tears. He remembers her gentle nature when she was a baby.

Another letter popes into existence before anyone could say anything. Dumbledore grabbed the letter and read it aloud.
Today you will be watching the life of Artemis Vega Lupin Black and her adventure through a well taught life lesson. No violence will be tolerated while the show is playing.

Sincerely
N.B

When Dumbledore finished the letter he waved his hand as the tables turned into cushioned beanbag chairs.

"Let us begin by watching some introduction videos."