Sneak peak::Chapter 3: Artemis

Artemis ran to school when she got out of the skating rink.
But that couldn't stop the memories of the things that she lost. Almost like memories that refuse to be forgotten; those of kind eyes and warm grey and hot chocolate eyes.
"Daddy!!!" Tiny feet were heard as a tiny human ran towards the door at the end of the hall.
Thunder crashed against the sky, lighting up the whole house as it focused on a tiny Artemis, stepping on her toes to reach her parents door. Finally the door gave way, when small Artemis looked up she saw her father, Sirius, reaching down to hold his baby girl.
       She soon got knocked out of the memory by a speeding car.
       "Watch it Jones!" She called out to the car driving into the parking lot.
    "Eye on the prize Arty!" Yelled the boy driving the dark grey mustang.
        Meet Jones Gabel, one of the starting quarterbacks, been best friends with Artemis since they were raised in the same orphanage.
      Where one is the other isn't seen without. That's why people who read fantasy novels think they are the reincarnation of the Greek god and goddess Apollo and Artemis, the sun god and moon goddess, siblings.
     So yeah, it gets weird when someone from the Greek club starts bowing.