Chapter 3

Artemis ran to school when she got out of the skating rink.
      But that couldn't stop the memories of the things that she lost. Almost like memories that refuse to be forgotten; those of kind eyes and warm grey and hot chocolate eyes.
       "Daddy!!!" Tiny feet were heard as a tiny human ran towards the door at the end of the hall. 
     Thunder crashed against the sky, lighting up the whole house as it focused on a tiny Artemis, stepping on her toes to reach her parents door. Finally the door gave way, when small Artemis looked up she saw her father, Sirius, reaching down to hold his baby girl.
She soon got knocked out of the memory by a speeding car.
"Watch it Jones!" She called out to the car driving into the parking lot.
"Eye on the prize Arty!" Yelled the boy driving the dark grey mustang.
Meet Jones Gabel, one of the starting quarterbacks, been best friends with Artemis since they were raised in the same orphanage.
Where one is the other isn't seen without. That's why people who read fantasy novels think they are the reincarnation of the Greek god and goddess Apollo and Artemis, the sun god and moon goddess, siblings.
So yeah, it gets weird when someone from the Greek club starts bowing.

"What's up my little ice fairy?" Jones asked as she met him at the school door.
"Ice fairy? Really?" Artemis stated as she side eyed here friend.
      As they continue to chat the screen blurred out to Spencer and Fridge.

Everyone in the great hall groaned as the screen changed to the two teenage boys.
"Why must we watch these two boys rather then my sweet daughter?"

    "Dogfather...."  Harry said leaning over Remus with a sweet smile on his face.
  "Yes Harry?" Sirius returned with the same smile.
       "Please be quiet I want to hear about my God sister."
Everyone around the great hall exploded with laughter as James, face red from holding in his laughter, soon joined them but was stopped by his wife Lily Potter.

"Hush you!"
Smack!
Spencer walked in front of a dark and creepy house as he stared with a unsettling feeling.

It didn't take long for Fridge to show up.
"Hey fridge!" Spencer said as he dropped the hood of his yellow rain coat.

"Ohhh!" Said a young Ravenclaw student.
"That must be the dream house." He stated.
"Why are you wearing a raincoat?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean it's not raining"

There were silence in the great hall. Yes, students begin to agree in question. My Spencer was wearing a yellow raincoat. On a bright sunny day.

"Oh... well it might you never now." Stated Spencer as he shrugged.
" this kid is weird.." said Ron to Harry who in nodded with a weirded out look.

A noise was heard as a squirrel ran across the chain link fence. Spencer yelled frightened as he spotted the animal.

"What the hell man?" Fridge stated at he looked from Spencer to the squirrel.

Sirius and James busted out laughing as they gripped onto each other to keep from falling on the floor from the scream that was just released from Spencer's mouth.
"H-he's scared of a squirrel." Wheezed James
As soon as the words left his mouth both him and Sirius fell off the seats as the lay on the floor trying to catch their breath.

"Do you mind? Can we speed this up freak house makes me very uncomfortable." He said digging through his bag.

"Here you go", he stated handing fridge the paper he finished.

"You proofread everything?" Asked fridge.

"Yeah I proofed it and I gave it a beginning..., an ending and something in the middle." He said not making eye contact.

"You know man I would've done it myself if I would've had the time-"

"Yeah it's not big deal" Spencer said cutting him off.

"Hey man so I was thing so.. I mean it's been really fun doing your papers and doing your homework and stuff but I don't what your your doing thins weekend but uh but I was thinking-"

Fridge cut him off with a sharp inhale, "this weekend.. yeah ahhhh.."

He was interrupted by a car driving by.

"Hey fridge" said the female student in the mini van

"Hey..."

"Need a ride?"

He looked a Spencer as he stated "I'm going to ride with her."

"You know what that's actually better for me. See you later refrigerator."

Fridge looked back with a puzzled look

"sorry sorry" Spencer said as he tried to backtrack on what he said.

"What up girl?"Said fridge as he climbed in.

"Whatever" Spencer mutter as he looked back at fridge and the minivan, "it's not like I was your best friend for your entire childhood. That's fine."
      " that poor boy..." Lily said with a sad look as Anne covered her mouth in sadness for the lonely boy on the screen.

"What'd you say?"
Asked a unknown creepy voice

Everyone in the great hall jumped from the frightening approach of the unknown person.

Spencer, gasped as he turned around to face the freak house only to find an older man standing there.

"Uh nothing sir." Spencer said as he slowly backed away.

The camera pans out to another car behind them on the rode. When the screen zooms in on Bethany and her mother in the car.

"Ughhh that guy is super weird." Stated Bethany with a grimace.

"That poor man. So awful what appended to those people." She said as she looked at the scene with a crestfallen expression.

Bethany scrunch up her face as she said "I was talking about the kid."

     "Well that is just plain rude" said Hermione and she and Ginny shake their heads at the lack of manners of the girl.

The scene pans back to Spencer and the older man.

"What'd you doing out here?"

"I was just talking to one of my friends" he said stepping back only for the older man to step forward.

"You should be more careful when you loiter here. You hear me?"

"Yes Mr.Rick, I hear you." He said as he kept stepping back

"This world swallows up kids like you"
At that Spencer grew frightened as she circled around Mr. Rick and took off running.