Chapter 6 : Into the Jungle

The camera switches over to show leaves and then a male's body falling from the sky, finally landing on the ground. Looking around, he seemed perplexed about what was going on.

   "Who is that?" Ginny asked Hermione while fanning herself.
      "Ginny!" Ron said appalled.

Standing up fully, the man looks and around calling out, "guys. Guys!"

he then paused as he continued. "Why do i sound like that?" he questioned to himself while reaching up and touching his head. Pausing, we see his eyes go wide feeling his baldness. "Where's my hair?"

"This man is crazy. He apparently doesn't remember himself." States Draco Malloy as he leaned over Blaise to talk to Theo.
     "Why is he even on the screen? Where is my cousin?" Draco questioned.
    Theo and Blaise share a small look before smirking.
  "So.... I see your worried about your disowned cousin hmmmm?" Blaise asked while smirking.
     Draco gave them a blank look as he turned back to the screen.

Proceeding to feel his head, he then notices his arms and the thickness of his build. Gasping, he takes his hand off his head to look at it. "What the?!" before getting scared by a bird.

While backing up he hears two screams a man and a woman, who had fallen behind him.

The other guy got up as he groaned, then pauses looking around with a bewildered face.

The camera moved to focus behind him on the female peeking up out of the grass as she looks around. all of them stood up to survey each other,

    "What is going on where are the other students? Where is Artemis?" Sirius asked as he looked at Nigel who turned and answered him with a smile.
     "All in time, Mr. Lupin-Black. All in time."

"What kind of stupid a-" the guy that had just landed stopped in his sentence relising he wasn't alone.

"Who are you" he finally questions with a panicked look.

"Who are you?" said the guy body builder looking man.

The camera then pans out to the women who kept patting herself down.

"Who is she?" they guy that fell with her questioned while pointing at her. She quickly looked up at she returned the question, "Who are you guys?! huh?!"

"Okay what he-" he was quickly cut off by a body crashing into him. Everyone screamed as they backed away from the new person.

"What's wrong with my voice? where am i?" the overweight man questioned as he looked around before hearing "get off of me" from the man underneath him.

"You're crushing me! Get off!" finally, he climbs off as the man stood up.

    Laughter filled the Great Hall as they watched the shorter man's struggle.

When everyone calmed down all started to notice things off about themselves.

"What the hell? what happened to... the rest of me?" He shorter man said as he looked around. "What- what is this?" he continued as he grabbed the straps of his bag.

"Oh my god." Stated the first man as he looked at him in realization. "Fridge?"

Everyone went silent at what was just said.

   "What?"
"I'm very confused?"
Confusion runs throughout the hall as everyone continues to watch and see where this was going.

Turning to him he said, "Yeah, I'm Fridge. Who are you?"

Whispering so the others couldn't hear he whispers, "Its Spencer."

"These people are crazy." Sirius said, pointing at the screen before he met Nigel's laughter.
  He eyes went wide as he thought about what his pup was going through. This was gonna be heavy on her mind for the rest of her life.