Chapter 4: Detention

"Against the code of conduct!? I used it how it was meant to be used FOR LOOKING UP INFORMATION YOU WANT!"

                              "Oh bite me blondie."

                          ~Artemis Vega Lupin-Black

The scene changed to show a school. The screen blurs out to a classroom with a familiar voice.

"I mean it's been two hours since I posted anything, and he hasn't commented; he hasn't even liked it! I don't ge- I mean you saw it?" she stressed looked towards her desk.

"I think she's gone mad Harry."  Ron said to his friend as Hermione and Ginny scoff as Harry nodded, confirming what the red head had just said. A yelp was heard as everyone turned to see both boys holding their heads as both girls were fuming staring at the screen.

"I wonder who she is talking to? " Remus said amused to see the girl who looked like she was having a conversation with her desk.

"Maybe she is.............?" Sirius questioned with an unsure look as he looked at his husband.

"I think she might be on her phone thing. Right Lily?" asked Aurther Weasley as he looked at Lady Potter.

The debate was soon interrupted by the movie playing.

The screen blurred as an unfamiliar voice says, "Yeah gorg, I seriously don't know what his problem is." Replied a dark-haired burnet as she rolled her eyes.

"Thank you! And It's not like I post all the time just enough to stay relevant but it's cute enough for him to at least-" Bethany was cut off on her rant as her friend squinted her eyes and said,

"Hey theres some randow behind you."

                                                                  "Busted!"

exclaimed the Weasley twins as they screamed and begged the girl to hide the evidence.

Bethany looked up from her phone and over her shoulder to see her teacher standing there, hands on hips giving her a 'Are you for real?' look.

"Hey! That almost looks like Minnie when she caught us."  chuckled James as he shouldered Sirius, who in return gave him a big smile.

Minnie just sighed, giving up correcting the younger men after their days of Hogwarts ended. 

     "Hi." Bethany said as she looked at the teacher with a smile. Her teacher, not having it just gave a stern questionable, "Hi" back.

"Bethany, did you do just make a call during a quiz?" she questioned the blonde in front of her.

"Yeah, but i finished the quiz already. " She stated like no big problem.

"Oh, ok well have you noticed that other people haven't?"

Bethany glanced are as she looked back at her teacher with a "So?"

Gasp were heard around the Great Hall, mostly from the purebloods. 

"The disrespect! the audacity to even act like that to a teacher."  Whispers Ron as he eyes Professor McGonagall from the corner of his eye but quickly shrinks when she looks in his direction.   

"Oh, I'm sorry, let me back up, you're aware that there are other people in the world right?" Her teacher asked her condescendingly.

James and Harry snickered at the teacher's comeback as they both were comparing notes of Harrys past school years with James and Sirius, who was halfway paying attention as he watched the screen for his cub.