Chapter 5: Demonized Video game

The scene changes to show all five students sitting in the office. Fridge, sat on the left with a glare on his face. Artemis, who sat next to fridge, looked as if she were about to murder someone. Spencer, who kept glancing over Artemis to try to catch Fridge's eye to apologize, sat next to Artemis, secretly worried the girl might murderer him.  Martha sat next to spencer and Bethany next to her. Of course, Bethany looked bored as Martha held a worried look. 

Spencer finally managing the courage started to try to talk to fridge, 

"Look... I'm sorry, ok?"

"God we were wondering if anyone was going to start talking." said the Weasley twins as everyone looked towards them. 

"What?" Fred questioned.

"Its not like you slimy gits weren't thinking it too." Continued George 

"No, no its not okay." Fridge stated as he looked to Spencer with anger and betrayal. 

awkward moment of silence

"What the hell man? You got me kicked off the team."

"Yeah, well, you could've gotten me expelled. It's not like you're the only one who's living dangerously here." 

Artemis sighs as he right eye started to twitch with irritation. 

Sirius winced as he saw the eye twitch, as did James and Harry. Moony and Lily turned towards them, confusion on their face but no one would meet their eyes. 

"Nothing my love" Sirius finally said as he grabbed his husband hand.

"Living dangerously?" He questioned with a look of disbelief.

"Yes! This is the most dangerous thing I've ever done in my life-"

Artemis, finally having enough cuts him off as she says,

"No to mess with this breakup fest, but can you like, I don't know, not talk over me?!" she snapped as she glanced between the two of them. 

There was silence for about a second before we heard spencer say 

"And now look at me paying the price."

Artemis turned towards him making a strangling motion with her hands but was cut of by the principal pal and the bell. 

"Well, isn't this a fun group?" he said walking in and sitting on a desk. 

"Welcome to detention."

As soon as those words are said Spencer raised his hand.  Artemis looked at him from the corner of her eyes as she turned to Fridge and nudged her head in Spencer's direction as if to say.

'Is he for real right now?'  

In response to her unspoken question, Fridge nodded which in return got a bewildered look from her. 

"Yes, Spencer?

I just want to say that I'm sorry, Spencer rushed to apologize.

Thank you.

Bethany, finally having enough of this joke, interrupted them, "Principal Bentley, all i did was make one-"

"Bethany please" he said interrupting her, having heard enough from her teacher. 

"Your all here for a reason, and you know what it is. but here what you should be thinking about."

"What do you think he'll say to them prongs?" Sirius asked his brother in anything but blood.  James looked at Sirius with a shrug of his shoulders. "Maybe something Minnie wouldve said to us when we got into trouble, Padfoot." He replied.