Chapter 1: Problems

It was an average morning on a September saturday. It was nice and cloudy, as winter was just starting, and N and his team were sleeping peacefully. N's phone alarm started at 8:00, he somehow forgot to turn that off for the week. It rang and vibrated for a little while, before N woke up and gently tapped his phone to make it stop. He was... surprisingly calm. "Ah, nothing like waking up early! And being the first one too..." he said gladly, putting on his socks and going downstairs. He walked to the kitchen with his phone, and he opened the fridge to search for some breakfast. He found some pancakes that were left from yesterday, put them on a plate and grabbed some syrup to make his tiny stack of two pancakes. Everything was going alright, as N checked his phone - until he heard some loud footsteps from upstairs... Steps that everyone at the team could recognize.

M also woke up, probably because of N's phone alarm, and sleepily walked down the stairs. He was so big, his footsteps were twice as loud as anyone else's, and he was searching for some breakfast too. "Grrr... Good mornin'." He mumbled, opening the fridge. "Now if you don't mind, Imma take some of these bad boys too." M picked up some pancakes from the fridge, and took an astounding stack of 8 pancakes - which were the only ones left. "H-hey there man, you gotta leave some for the others too!" N said, looking at him nervously. "And? I want pancakes too." M replied, still sleepy - as he grabbed the syrup and whipped cream and put it on his stack of pancakes. He wanted to eat them all - and eat he did. M was a very loud eater, and a fast one too - as he finished the entire stack in only around ten minutes; as N watched him eat them all with a horrified expression on his face.

As he finished his stack, M let out a loud belch, leaned back at his seat, and patted his belly. "Ah... that was nice." He said, a little more energized and relaxed after his big breakfast. "Now, if you excuse me, I'm gonna take your pancakes too, since you don't seem like wanting to eat them." M smirked as he said this, and looked at N's pancakes with a hungry look on his eyes. "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!" N tried to move his stack of pancakes away from M, but it was too late, as he already snatched them away to eat them for himself. Like the greedy glutton he was, he practically just ate all the pancakes without any hesitation - or shame.

M headed off to sleep again, right inside his mancave- I mean room, and he walked - slightly less groggily - down the hall and up the stairs. N tried to walk along him to tell him about what he did. "HEY YOU! YOU ATE ALL THE PANCAKES LEFT! WHAT IF THE OTHERS WANTED SOME TOO!?" N tried to say, as M constantly shut him off by putting his hand over his mouth as they both walked. Then finally - M got to his room, and shut the door locked. N was left standing alone right in front of it like a religious person wanting to tell whoever was behind it about their beliefs. He stayed there silently; but then angrily looked away, and ran to P's room to tell her about the whole ordeal.

N slammed P's bedroom door open, and walked right next to her bed, where she was peacefully sleeping. He tried to tell her calmly about the incident, yet his anger was still present in his seemingly calm voice... "P? I gotta tell you something." N muttered. P groggily woke up, while hugging her pink kitty plush toy she bought on Walmart. "W-what do you want...?"

N responded to her, saying "M ate all the pancakes in the house.", and P suddenly jolted awake. "WHAAAAAAT???" She yelled out, with that chipper voice of hers. "What about it?" She asked. "Well I think we need to find a way to stop M from eating everything around the house, P!" N tried to not let out his anger while saying that, but he yelled a little at P by doing so. "Aww, he's just a little misunderstood-'' P tried to say, but was immediately cut off by N. "HE IS NOT MISUNDERSTOOD. HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING. HE EVEN ATE MY PANCAKES TOO! IMAGINE IF SOMEONE JUST ATE YOUR FUCKING LUNCH WITH NO HESITATION AT ALL!" P replied with, "Okay N, but he is your brother, give him a break okay? We can get more groceries soon." N stopped for a moment and sighed. "You know what? Fine... But don't tell me that again if he does it again." N was still angry at P for not understanding what happened.