Chapter 3: One Now Gone

M felt hungry- no, ravenous as he woke up and heard his own stomach growl for food. He was so hungry in fact, that he entirely forgot there was a snack cabinet in his room. M sat up, and clutched his belly, and talked to it - like it was a live being. "Alright... I'll get something to eat. just calm down..." Me mumbled to himself as he sat there, not really wanting to move. Then he saw a tiny package of donuts sticking out from under his bed...

He grabbed it immediately, and started wolfing down the donuts, one by one. In just a few minutes, he had eaten the entire package; and he felt slightly more relaxed and full... but he was still hungry. So he thought of something else to eat. He didn't want to waste all of his food in a single day like the days before, as now it was something limited for him. He tried to think of something else, as he laid in bed and put one hand on his stomach. And then he had the greatest idea ever...

What if he could eat his brother? "No, no, I wouldn't do that." He babbled to himself, he knew that what he was thinking was wrong - cannibalism is not a good thing! But then the more he thought about it, the more it made sense... After all, N was the one who had the idea of shutting off the fridge... And he also was the one who snapped at him first...

M thought more and more, and the idea became every time, more tempting, more plausible, and - most importantly - more appetizing... The thought of eating him up was dominating his head, not letting go of his mind. "What if I cut him up in little slices and serve him for dinner myself?" he thought, but soon added "No, no. There'd be remains, and I don't want any of those, or else they'd find out." Soon another idea crossed his mind. "Unless... What if I just swallowed him whole like a snake? There'd be no proof, or remains, or any suspicious things, as there's just no N anymore..." He started thinking. "Plus, I'm about twice as big as him, that would be a relatively easy task... but how would I do that? I need to have a plan." He added. Now he was taking things very seriously...

The plan was relatively easy: Sneak into N's room, try not to wake up the others, and eat him up as he slept. It was all he had planned, and so he had to be really sneaky, or else he'd get caught and - probably - exiled from the team for doing that. So he carefully opened his door, barely even creaking, like this moment was the perfect one for some feasting. And to him, it was.

He tiptoed - or at least, tried to - to N's room, which was a few steps ahead of his. And he opened the door lightly, to find him sleeping peacefully - just as he planned. M slowly walks up to him, and mumbles to N as he drifts off to Dreamland "These are your final breaths. You could say your final words now, but you're not taking that chance, it seems. Goodnight... And goodbye...."

Back a few steps behind, O was in his room, listening to Tally Hall music. He couldn't sleep, and felt like something was extremely wrong... but he couldn't tell what. He first shook off the feeling as just tiredness, and tried listening to music to calm down; but - as far as everything went - the music didn't work. He was just too stressed to even close his eyes for a moment and breathe... But he managed to be brave, and walk out of his bed for once.

O walked to N's room,as he felt the wrong feeling was coming from there, He peeked through the door, and saw one of the most horrifying things he'd ever seen before...

M was slowly unhinging his bear-like jaw, about to swallow N up with just one bite. It was all sorts of unnatural, almost dreamlike, but it was real, and happening right in front of O's eyes. He had to do something, or else N might die. And he was not gonna let that happen.

O slammed the door open, and yelled "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" That startled M, and kind of woken up N. M had his plans foiled, and just stood there for a moment as he looked at O. And then, he responded "AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" He really did not like anyone moving into his master plan, and so, he got closer to him, about to throw in a punch. N asks nervously "..Big bro? What are you doing?" and M looms over him, telling him "I'll take care of him. You just go back to sleep."