Chapter 5: A Sudden Decision

O's disembodied head had been puked out by M. It was a horrifying and unexpected sight, as it was missing his eye, and many bits of flesh were digested off and gone missing, revealing his bare bones. Out of everything he had planned, every outcome possible, L didn't even think of whatever had just happened.

He stood back a bit, and then he burst into a pile of tears and garbled screams. "NO, NO, NO!! Th- This can't be, right..!? It must be a fake ...RIGHT!?" L tried to act like everything was OK, but it was far from ever being slightly alright - or normal, for that matter. He then started rambling even more indecipherable things, as he cried and looked at what was puked out, in absolute horror.

It wasn't like M wasn't startled either, and he also looked at O's head in concern. He then looked at L, not with concern, but with a hint of unbridled rage. "You should not know about this." M ominously said, his eyes staring into L's as he said that. He then grabbed L by the neck with his large hands, and started to slowly choke him.

L started to struggle to be set free from M's gasp. "L-let me go! Please...!" He tried to blurt out, but barely got anything from a few wheezes and coughs, as he was being choked quite strongly. Before he could say anything else, M instantly put one of his hands on L's mouth, muffling it in the process. "SHUT THE FUCK UP." He yelled, not wanting to deal with L's shit anymore. Then he had a plan... Why didn't he just do the same thing he did to O? There was gonna be no proof, after all...

M stared into L's eyes. He sensed his fear. And so, he opened his large mouth wide, revealing sharp bear-like teeth and blood - that wasn't even his. "NO NO NO...! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!" L screamed as he moved his face further from M's jaw, being blinded by the stench of his breath. M moved his face closer and closer to L's, until he couldn't back away anymore. Then, he licked one of his cheeks, grossing out L. ''GET Y-YOUR NASTY TONGUE OFF ME!!" L yelled, as he tried to move away from M, all of his attempts failing.

"Tastes good enough..." M says, as he now opens his jaws wider to swallow L head first. But oh boy, he wasn't expecting what was gonna happen. He put his head inside his mouth, which fit perfectly inside him, but then... he started to gag a little bit. Turns out L's taste wasn't as good as he expected...

He started coughing out L's head, trying to get him as far away from him as possible. "ACK- EW! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT TASTE!?" M yelled, as he tried to cough out the after taste L left in his mouth. L responded with a very angry tone "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE!?" This made him very enraged, and he started grabbing L way more forcefully, like he was about to crush all of his bones.

But by a little strand of luck, L got his arm out of his grasp. The first thing he did was slap M's face, to try and distract him. This caused M to coil back, and loosen his grip as he held his cheek in pain. L ran towards the basement door to try and get out for once, but M noticed the loud footsteps. "HEY, GET BACK HERE." M screamed, as he realized that L had escaped him.

M started chasing after him, and L knew that this was a moment of life or death. So he tried sliding out of his way, as M threw a strong punch. It wasn't a very smart movefrom M, as the door was now completely open, and L saw an opportunity to escape. He ran towards the open door, and quickly got out of the basement, now running upstairs.

L instantly slammed the door behind him shut, locking M inside for a moment. M tried banging the door with his fists, but that surprisingly didn't damage the door at all despite the strength of his blows. Meanwhile, L stood there and started laughing at him. But that was not at all a good decision, as M was now charging like a bull towards the door, about to open it. It didn't matter if it broke, he was gonna get out one way or another after all.