Vibes With Each Other

Kera Montana Wendell

All I could think about this morning was last night is that sexy ass man, Tremaine. He's pefect in every way. Today being a new day I can't lay in bed in think about him. Rising up, I checked my phone before heading to the bathroom to freshen up. Once finished, I placed my toothbrush on rack washed my face and started applying slight makeup. I had a photo shoot in about fourth five minutes and didn't wanna be late. I got dressed in a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt just until I got there, like I usually do.

Grabbing my Chanel bag heading downstairs to eat something real quick.
I placed a whole banana, a few strawberries, a whole yougurt and a bit of milk for my smoothie. Being that the smoothie blending was also a removable cup I took a sip while heading to my Charger.

*****

"Someone's happy today." Olivia, my stylist says doing my makeup in the process.

"Yea I'm in a good mood." I smiled trying to hide my blush.

"Must of been a hot date."

"Mhm."

"That's good you getting back out there. Giving these nigga's a peak."

"You crazy."

"Ej supposably coming by later."

"Alright."

While she continued my makeup, I checked my Instagram seeing Trey's recent post.

TreySongz- I was blinded when all along you were right here!

I giggled deciding not to respond because of the media, they would definitely catch something and I kind of wanted to keep him and I on the down low. After chitchatting with her as she did my hair and makeup with the help of her assistant. I got dressed for the shoot, hopefully it didn't take all day.

******

The shoot was finally over, I went back home, to take a shower and head over Brittany's. I put on some lounge around clothes quickly and drove to her house.

"Theres a doorbell and a door you could have used." She said coming out of the kitchen and hugging me.

"You know I don't use that."

"I seen his post on my timeline must of been about you."

"Girl yes, I didn't tell you he came by yesterday, because when he tripped me my wallet jumped out of my pants, and my id fell. So after I left he brought it back to me and he asked me on a lil date."

"How was it?"

"Good, it wasn't awkward and it wasn't over the top. I love his company and all."

"I'm happy for you, I really am. Would you like some tea?"

"Sure. You and Chris still touching?" I question referring to Chris Brown. She and him were playing around with each other.

"Yea, we still talk he's busy right now."

She says smiling and I knew she really liked him. It is a little ironic that her and I are dating Trey and Chris but I guess that's just how things work, nothing was forced, definitely not on my end.

"You talk to Ej?"

"Yesterday."

After our conversation came to an end,

"Let me get going so I can start on dinner, and check my website."

"Alright behave." She warms in a motherly voice.

"You too."

I grabbed my car keys and headed home trying to think of what I'm going to cook.

In a matter of twenty minutes I pulled into my driveway seeing a moving truck across the street. I shrugged unlocking the door and tossing my keys on the table. Snatching my MackBoom for my desk, checking in my clothing website. 

Just a short filter because
I was stuck, but carry on!