Who's Fault

Trey

"Where my Trey's angel's at? Shout out to Team Breezy." I said while getting off stage. The crowd went crazy as Chris and I walked off stage. I walked back and grabbed a drink, to shoot down. Tonight I need drinks, blunts... My Baby Ker, Marijuana anything. So much bullshit in my life I need to be at peace.

"Yo this Kera, she went home to get her phone but she calling?" Marc told me handing my phone and a slightly confused look.

"Oh lemme go take this..." I said trailing off towards the men's VIP bathroom.

Once I made it inside I pressed answer and heard quietness on the phone. Weird.

"Hello..." I said since she didn't say anything.

"Trey help ME!" She screamed then I heard males voice. Voices saying; shut up and more tears.

I'm so confused. Is this Kera? Where is she? Who has her? ... Who the fuck is playing right now. Now I'm pissed. Who the fuck is toying with my damn life. I lost my child, received a child, just got back together with my girlfriend. My family is all messed up. What the fuck going on Man... Thoughts roaming through my head.

"Kera...." I finally said. "Trey pl-please come ho-" she said before she screamed again.

"You pussy ass singing nigga wanna take what's mine. Its me ya' worst nightmare. I fucked this bitch and took you sweet lil' seed before it had a chance to grow. Mhm this my bitch and she having my seeds. Fuck outta' here." He said then ended the call.

I quickly shoved all possible thoughts of anything in the back of my mind. I ran and grabbed JayR's keys before anyone could see me and ask questions. Running down the steps to the back way as I pushed the door open. Niggas surrounding the door looking at me.

"Don't move!" A black mask, covered face said cocking a gun.

Peace, Love, Care....

At this point never heard of any of that. For almost a year my life Behind the Fame has been a living hell. I didn't move at all, I just raised my hands in surrender.

"You dat' punk ass nigga?" Someone asked,

I didn't speak and gave a confused pissed expression. "You ain't hear me blood! Answer da' motherfucking question." He stated more sternly.

Right now all I wanted was to know where Kera was? I don't have time for this bullshit. I know this may seen like I'm being stupid or what I'm about to do but I have no choice. I smacked the gun out the nigga's hand and punched the other one in front of me in the face.

Running towards the front fearing life. Running for my baby so I can make love to her. Chasing for my life so I can see my son grow, forgiving my mom...Going towards hope to see my fans again to see light, earth ...

Before I could go any further my body shivered on the ground as my eyes got heavy. Red liquid surrounded around me now realizing its my own blood.
My eyes getting heavy even more and my body became numb from a little pain. Not realizing that I, Tremaine just got shot...

Kera

Crying my eyes out in hope from Trey to come rescue me. All I want is to be comfortable in his muscular arms. So that I know physical and mentally he got me. Right now I was still in Trey's house with Derell somewhere. I don't know why but this was definitely planned. I was handcuffed to the staircase railing.

My mouth was covered and my heart was broken. Where's Trey? He hasn't come yet. What happened. Overhearing De'rell's conversation as he talks to some person on the phone.

"Yeah you got em' ?" He asked.

"Yea we just leave um, he ain't and can't do shit anyway..." The caller on the line stated. Hope he's okay.

Marc

I think Trey went home and probably fucking Kera since him or her not answering their phones. JayR JD and I all left the club and went to Trey's house.

As we arrived in the parking lot there were unfamiliar cars. We went in the patio entrance. I found Kera by the stairs. As I tried to uncuff her quitely.
Then some nigga come over and hand a guy pointed directly towards me.

"Get away from her." He tells me as Kera started crying more.

"Back up." He yells, I see JayR and JD right behind him so I back slowly.

JD must have grabbed Trey's gun as they walk towards this nigga with his gun.

"Who the fuck are you?" I ask now getting in his face.

"Derell the real OG and a man to Kera, not that punk ass Trey." He replies. Then he points the gun to my head, as Kera cries louder.

I punch him in the face, knocks the gun out his hands as JD shoots him. JayR uncuff Kera as she hugs him with tears out her eyes.

"Where's Trey?" I ask as we go in the living room.

"I don't know..." Kera replies. We call the cops and the come immediately and grabs Derell. Kera explains to the cops as the arrest him.

Once that's over we all head back to the club In search of Trey.
"Yo, oh shit look." JayR says as he shows TMZ posting an article and pictures of Trey getting shot and the club we were just at.

"He being rushed to the hospital right now." JayR continues. We make a U-turn heading to the hospital.

*****

Kera

All I could think about is Trey. I caused most of this in his life and now he's suffering. I paste back in fourth in the hall praying that he's okay. Trey's mom, sister Forrest his girlfriend all bust through the waiting room, waiting for Trey too.

What If he's not okay, he was fine without me and I did this too him. It's my fault.

<<<<<<<<

Comment and vote☆, Excuse any mistakes.