Make It

Brittany

The next day I woke up cuddled next to Chris as he slept. He is so cute. I got up, did my hygiene and put my hair in a messy bun. I walked out and seen Chris awake.

"Where you going?" He asked sitting upright.

"To vist Kera, I haven't spoke to her in a while." I said going toward my Chanel suitecase bag on the floor. I haven't moved in Chris's house because I didn't want to rush things. I grabbed some leggings and a plan t shirt.

"Imma head over to my place and get dressed first then go to lunch or something." I told Chris as he was on his phone.

"Alright Baby imma head over to the studio." I gave him a quick peck and headed out.

I got in my Benz with my bag and headed to my place. Once I got there I emptied my stuff from my Chanel bag and got some new clothes. While I was doing that I called Kera, but no answer. Then I called Ej to see if he wanted to join us. He answered on the second ring.

"Hey Boo."

"Hey, you wanna join Me and Ker, from some Lunch?"

"Yea you know I'm down."

"Imma pick you up in like 40 minutes then we can head to Ker's. "

"Alright."

Alright bye."

I hung up then took a quick shower and dried my hair. I went for my natural hair and kept it curly. I added a little makeup and lip gloss. I got dressed in my Jean outfit. (Outfit in multimedia)

I finished putting my earrings on and grabbed my bags. I put my heels on and headed out. I walked downstairs and got in my car. I started the engine and headed to Ej's.

Once I got to E's place I blowed the horn. He came 5 minutes later. He got in the car.

"What took you so long?"

"It takes time to be this beautiful."

"Your a mess."

We drove down the street as we listen to Meek Mill All eyes on you.

"Call Ker, again because she hasn't been answering my calls."

He called and still got no answer, where could she be? We finally pulled up to her house and seen her car in the driveway. We knocked on the door and still no answer.

"Bitch I know you hear me." Ej said as I laughed. Still no answer. I got her spare key and unlocked the door. We walked in and it was dead silent. We walked around downstairs before we got upstairs. I finally walked upstairs and went into her room. I almost lost my balance and my heart felt like it stopped. Tears Came down my face and I walled toward her lifeless body.

"Ej! Come here quick!! Ej. E!!"

I called for Ej as loud as I could. He came upstairs and seen this. He started tearing up as we called 911.

After we called, they came in less that 20 minutes. How and Who did this to her? Where they hell is Trey. They carried her out and E and I got into my car following behind.

"Imma call dis nigga Trey pantie droppa Songz and get his ass in check." Ej said as we followed the ambulance truck. He called but he didn't answer.

****

Ej and I were in the emergency room waiting and wanting answers. I finally called Chris and he answered on the third ring.

"Chris come to the hospital. I think Kera got raped Come now. And if you see Trey tell him to come. He not answering his phone." I cried-yelled through the phone.

"Okay here I come."

The line went dead and I was so lost and confused. My hands started shaking and Ej hugged me.

Chris

After Britt had called me, I was a little shock. Did Trey even know? As I was leaving the studio I seen Trey's car pull up and he got out. I walked over to his car and approached him.

"Nigga where the hell you been, Kera in the hospital. "

"For What? I just seen her yesterday. We had got into a argument and now she in the hospital dafaq?"

"Brittany want's us to go to the hospital imma meet your there."

"Alright"

I got in my car, and he got in his and we drove to the hospital.

Once we got there we walked in together. We went to the front desk to get our guest stickers. There was a lady.

"Chris Brown and Trey Songz here to see Kera Wendell. "

After we got our sticker from the weird ass lady we went to her room. We seen Brittany and Ej. Brittany was shaking from her nerves. I hugged her as she cried.

"Where the hell you been?" Brittany asked Trey as he tried to go into Kera's room.

"No where."

"Well how the hell Kera end up in the hospital huh?" She questioned as anger hit her eyes.

"Yesterday we had got into an argument after my son was released from the hospital and she left left."

"Oh my gosh, Oh no." Brittany said pacing back and fourth in the waiting room.

"What? Brittany?" I said because she looked like she knew something.

"Her ex... He might have did this."

"Did what?" Trey asked feeling hurt and anger building up in him.

"She got raped." Brittany said Looking at the ground.

_

_

_

_

_

Comment and vote (☆) I'd appreciate it, Excuse any mistakes I do proof read.