Things I Do For You

Days later

Trey

Today I was picking up Jay since I was my turn again. I was glad to see my boy and that Nia and I we're co-parenting equally with no problems. Knowing her, I hope she don't do no sneaky ignorant shit.

I put on my sweats and a t-shirt since K, already left for her Fashion magazine studios. I was gonna' pick up Jayden and JD so we could go to a bouncy house.

I grabbed my keys, heading out the door. I got in my Bendz and started the ignition. Once I made it, into her driveway I got out and knocked on the door. When the door open some nigga answered the door. I walked straight in, I ain't even acknowledging that nigga. Who the fuck is he? And why he answering doors and shit?

"Hey Where he at?" I asked Nia as she came around the corner.

"Upstairs sleep, but he ready." She said.

"Oh and lemme' show you something I got for him." She said motioning for me to follow her upstairs.

Once we made it upstairs to his room, he was sleep. Canceled the plans for the bouncy house we'll probably go tomorrow.

"I brought him these night lights, to hang over his bed, sometimes he needs a lil light so he's not scared." She mentioned.

"Oh, okay. Who that nigga downstairs?" I asked seriously.

"Why you care?"

"Because I need to know who gon' be around my son." I replied.

"Same ways to you, you got hoes all up in ya' crib, and your little wifey who had my son in the hospital."

"Look that was my fault for not telling her, she didn't know." I spoke grabbing Jay's things. She walked out and went downstairs.

I grabbed sleeping Jay and his things and went downstairs. I found Nia and that nigga kissing on the couch. Not that I cared, as long as he ain't doing no harm to my son.

I walked straight out without saying anything. I strapped him in his car seat, and texted JD telling him we'll go to the bouncy house tomorrow since lil' man was sleep.

I stopped by a store up the moutains a little to avoid fans, to get Jay's night lights. Once I made it there, I grabbed Jayden, my sunglasses and went inside. And lucky it wasn't packed. The automatic doors slid open and I walked in.

"Hi may I help-Oh my gosh! Trey Songz!" I worker said amazed.

I smiled and kept walking. I grabbed a cart and walked through the aisles. I put Jay inside walking towards the baby aisle.

Mea

Keenon was already back and I tried my hardest to shake Alex off. I already washed the sheets, got a few air fresheners to take away Alex's smell. We had sex twice and I was shameful. I was hiding the biggest secret of all.

Alex has been texting me constantly because he was pissed that I had sex with him and just told him to scram. My head was all over the place.

Currently Keenon was outside jogging and the kids were in school. I walked to the bathroom with my phone, when Alex called.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed

"You," I rolled my eyes but I didn't want him.

"Goodbye Alex."

"No! Listen I'll see you again, and to make love to you again." He said lowly then hung up giving me chills.
They way he said it though, like he meant it.