Surprising them at their debut showcon - Reaction

A/n: What better way to debut them (as a group) on my blog then with some good ol' fluff to keep it ot9.

-

Jiwoong: *Was understanding when you said there was a schedule conflict but was in genuine shock seeing you there in the crowd.*

"The second our schedule is confirmed, I'm flying you out, myself." He smiled afterwards. "So, you can't pull this again."

Hao: *Lost for words and forgets the speech he had planned.*

"What was the question, again? I'm sorry." He nervously chuckled as he glanced one more time. "Oh, yeah."

Hanbin: *Was upset up until the moment he saw you. But now he's more upset that you lied.*

"Next time you have something, I'm gonna do the same." He grumbled before realizing. "Wait, well now you'd know I'm lying."

Matthew: *Doesn't remember anything because he's only thinking about seeing you backstage.*

"All you do is lie and hurt my feelings!" He whined loudly, holding out grabby hands. "What if I had messed up!"

Taerae: *Makes an excuse to keep looking in your direction because he can't hide it.*

"Ah, I recognize some fansites, that's all." He smiled as he lied. "I'm just glad they made it safely."

Ricky: *Smiley baby. He can't stop smiling and he probably makes a little mistake because he can't think straight.*

"I wanted it to be perfect." He pouted afterwards. "It's your fault. You threw me off."

Gyuvin: *Stares. Straight staring. No thoughts. Lowkey betrayed, highkey glad.*

"I can't believe you." He pouted as he thought about his reaction. "It's my debut speech all over again."

Gunwook: *Nearly forgot the choreography when he saw you in the crowd. Can't stop glancing in your direction.*

"You're wrong for that." He mumbled into your head as he threw his arms around you after the show. "A whole liar."

Yujin: *Gets asked if there's anyone special in the crowd in he wants to thank and he can't help himself.*

"Yes! I can't believe they made it!" He smiled into the mic. "I'll thank you properly after the show." 

Originally posted 5.10.23 on Tumblr.